This forum is beyond schizophrenic.      (besides tianyi who I must give props to for constency in this case)

All of a sudden it's inconceivable and there is no explanation why a great #1 seed looses to a #16 seed???

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=454029&page=1 

If I would have know that I could have just asked for an emotional handout then I would have saved myself this long fight about the exact same situation instead of at least pointing out what I thought was the problem.......not to mention trying to point something out in this case three times now without even a response.

7/26/2012 12:57 PM
Nacho, your responses were directed at the OP, who hasn't responded to this thread at all.

Sorry you got harassed by the resident board trolls on your previous post. I think it's silly that they went in depth into debating why it was ok for you to lose. I just tend to sympathize with these kinds of things because they are almost completely out of our control (I know you have tried to point out some gameplanning errors this guy made) and they are results that make me want to quit the game.
7/27/2012 7:22 AM
I think we all can agree on one point.....upsets are acceptable in Hoops Dynasty as long as they don't happen to me. LOL
7/27/2012 9:13 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.