Least likeable QB Topic

5.  Peyton Manning - Get your old, cripple *** off the field.   Your arm is weak, your neck is unstable and your forehead is too big.   Plus you made Elway smile and that's bad for the earth.   *******.

4.  Matt Leinart - I know, you hardly qualify as a QB but you're still around.  Stop stealing money from NFL teams and join Marinovich on the Adult Skateboard Tour.  Or something.   Just don't get on the field again.  Jerkweed.

3.  Tom Brady - Look, you purse-carrying puss, your time is done.  Your coach can't win now that he can't cheat.   So it's just a matter of time til you suck donkey balls.    Go knock up an actress then marry a model.   Dirtbag.

2.  Cam Newton - You're a cheating shitball.  Your dad, a "man of God", is a scamming *****.  Your big, fakeass smile only fools the dumbasses.   The rest of us know you're a shitball.   Shitball.

1.  Jay Cutler - Did you think it could be someone else?  Just because you fake injuries to get off the field doesn't mean we don't remember you.  The Bears traded for your favorite WR, drafted the best hands in college football and kept your RB around.  How will you repay them?  By looking for the first chance to get off the field so you can go shopping.  Punkbitch.
7/23/2012 1:01 PM
5. Carson Palmer
4. Tom Brady
3. Blaine Gabbert
2. Tony Romo
1. Jay Cutler
7/23/2012 1:03 PM
Gabbert?   Explain.
7/23/2012 1:05 PM
He's terrible in Madden, and worse in real life. He plays for the Jaguars, who have NO bandwagon fans, and they all dislike him. He's overly arrogant for a ***** that can't throw, and yeah. I don't like him.

I was surprised you didn't mention Carson Palmer.
7/23/2012 1:10 PM
After Jamarcus, all Raider QB seem like decent fellows.   Except Leinart.
7/23/2012 2:03 PM
No Vick = fail.
7/23/2012 4:35 PM
No ****.  However, after Penn State, Rapelisberger and Vick, I no longer consider PA as part of the US.   The whole state can rot in hell.
7/23/2012 4:57 PM

BRADY
CUNTLER
ROMO
TEBOW
TEBOW

7/23/2012 5:08 PM
5. Jeff George - Hell, his own teams hated him
4. Michael Vick - Unrepentant *******, I hope he gets eaten by a pack of dogs
3. Ben Rapeslisberger - Seriously, how ****** must his game be?  He's an NFL quarterback and has to drug chicks
2. Mark Sanchez
1. BRETT FAVRE - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T MENTIONED HER YET
7/23/2012 5:17 PM
I was only going with current QB.   Of course, I guess Favre and George might be QBing in their backyards.   And being dicks while doing so.
7/23/2012 5:21 PM

Even just counting modern QBs, nobody else mentioned Sanchez?  or Phillp "Cry me a.." Rivers?

7/23/2012 6:26 PM
Or Vince Young? 
7/23/2012 6:27 PM
Well, goddam, it's a top 5. 
7/23/2012 6:32 PM
1: Cutler

2: Vick

3: Roethlisberger

4. McNabb

5. Brees

8/6/2012 2:36 PM
Perhaps we can move Vick back to the top.    The entire state of NY is yelling for him to replace Geno Smith and he admits he wasn't as prepared to play as he should have been    Is this ******* capable of learning?
10/9/2014 1:27 PM
12 Next ▸
Least likeable QB Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.