Every player on your roster must have been originally drafted & signed by your team then TWIST into any season of their career between 1965 (1st ever draft) & 2012.
For example, JD Drew is NOT eligible on the Phillies, he can only be on the Cardinals.
Players that were signed from Japan, Cuba, Mexico, etc. are eligible since there is not a draft process to acquire those players.
Last season, the Oakland Originals defeated the Queen City Reds in 6 games for the league championship!
Sign up in the forum on first come, first serve basis. NO duplicate teams allowed!
- Seasons: 1965-2012
- $110 mil cap
- YES: DH, Injuries
- NO: AAA, trades, WW, clones.
- Standard league: 24 teams, 6 divisions, 8 total playoff teams.
- Division alignment will be as close to MLB as possible.
- Stadium must have been used by your team during the era.
- SLL: no restrictions or requirements.
I have compiled a spreadsheet of eligible players for every team & will send it if you sitemail me your email address.
This is going to take a little more research than your standard franchise league!