Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
GoHawks
9/16/2013 10:22 AM
I dont care  , my Packers kicked RGIII  right in the man in the boat ..you got lucky ..go hug each other as P.Carroll jacks off
9/16/2013 10:09 PM
A.Rodgers throws for 480 yds in his sleep..maybe next time when you dont have the refs in your pocket itll be a different story GB and the Sh!thawks play
9/16/2013 10:17 PM
or any officials that G.Tate hasnt blown?

9/16/2013 10:18 PM
Posted by randle44 on 9/16/2013 10:09:00 PM (view original):
I dont care  , my Packers kicked RGIII  right in the man in the boat ..you got lucky ..go hug each other as P.Carroll jacks off
How'd they do against the Niners?
9/17/2013 12:54 AM
Seriously.....hawks fans, don't talk smack until you have at least a winning road record for the year.
9/17/2013 8:13 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/17/2013 8:36:00 AM (view original):
SCREW OFF, NOMAH! GO DO SOME ROIDS!
No.
9/19/2013 3:13 PM
 I got JAX this week , beating up on the overrated Sh!thawks..bubble will burst ..all the rainbows and skittles will be gone ..turned to rain and thunder clouds ...the runway lites leading to the coaches's  a-hole will all burn out and he will be hired as the new penn state coach ..but then again if the refs are in their pocket again who knows ? maybe the refs will give them completes when they are clear interceptions? 
9/20/2013 9:29 PM
three?   way to go out on a ledge ..i know thats 3 boxes of mac and cheese for you and the inlaws ..sure you wanna risk that ? you must know they got the refs in the pocket again..insider info?  clear interceptions called a TD ..can you guarantee me that this game will be called fairly?
9/21/2013 1:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.