Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Posted by Jtpsops on 1/20/2014 11:25:00 PM (view original):
Another bad call. That should have been a catch, not an incompletion. He clearly had control and took 2 steps. And that one was even reviewed.
It wasn't reviewed, I agree it was a catch.. I guess Harbaugh wasn't sure enough to challenge.. Plus it was for a short gain anyway. Hardly a game critical play.. You haters keep grasping at straws.. Whiners will always whine when they lose..
1/21/2014 12:28 AM
Posted by razorclams on 1/19/2014 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by edsortails on 1/19/2014 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Sherman makes rooting for Seattle impossible
LOVE SHERMAN....DOESN'T TAKE ANY CRAP

Pre-planned nonsense.  Two weeks of hype with his name splattered all over the place.   When is his rookie contract up? 

BTW, he took crap.  Crabtree shoved him in the face, he yelled in a camera.    Classic taking of crap. 

1/21/2014 6:51 AM
Richard Sherman------ piece of crap
Votes: 18
(Last vote received: 2/2/2014 2:32 AM)
1/21/2014 7:17 AM
Being in St. Louis, I have a healthy amount of dislike for both teams. I just saw his comments as a lot of emotion after making a big play in a big, closely contested game. There are few things more boring than the interview of an athlete. This was at least entertaining.
1/21/2014 8:00 AM
Posted by willsauve on 1/21/2014 12:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/20/2014 11:25:00 PM (view original):
Another bad call. That should have been a catch, not an incompletion. He clearly had control and took 2 steps. And that one was even reviewed.
It wasn't reviewed, I agree it was a catch.. I guess Harbaugh wasn't sure enough to challenge.. Plus it was for a short gain anyway. Hardly a game critical play.. You haters keep grasping at straws.. Whiners will always whine when they lose..
This has to end the complaining about the calls in the Super Bowl against the Steelers.  The Hawks were on the right side of almost every questionable/bad call on Sunday.  With the notable exception of the non-call on the dude in street clothes on the SF sideline that gave Jeremy Lane the forearm shiver on kick coverage.  Seems odd to me that we have all this talk about Sherman's comments being classless, but it seems to be okay for someone who isn't even suited up to cold-**** an opposing player in the middle of a play.

I can't wait to see the Hawks pass defense against Manning, and to see Harvin play for more than a quarter (hopefully).  Should be a great game.
1/21/2014 6:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/21/2014 6:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by razorclams on 1/19/2014 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by edsortails on 1/19/2014 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Sherman makes rooting for Seattle impossible
LOVE SHERMAN....DOESN'T TAKE ANY CRAP

Pre-planned nonsense.  Two weeks of hype with his name splattered all over the place.   When is his rookie contract up? 

BTW, he took crap.  Crabtree shoved him in the face, he yelled in a camera.    Classic taking of crap. 

I believe it runs through next season.  You're probably right about that.  I'm sure he'll be looking to get paid like the best corner in the game.  I don't think it will be here, though.  Chancellor got locked up before the season and Earl Thomas is next.  The Hawks have been pretty good with the "next man up" strategy at corner, so I don't think they'll pay Sherman $15+ million.  Especially not in the same season that Wilson is due a contract.
1/21/2014 6:42 PM
Manning is gonna sh1t down Sherman's neck ..only question is.... after he tears Sherman a new vagina ,how big will the **** flaps be on b1tch sherman's new coin slot?
1/21/2014 6:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
nice gif, Taint!
1/21/2014 11:35 PM
1/23/2014 12:49 AM
Posted by razorclams on 8/9/2012 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Here is where you post the superbowl bound seachickens stuff
Nice call!
1/23/2014 7:22 AM
thanks
1/23/2014 11:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.