Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

UN FREAK'IN BELIEVEABLE...WHAT A DEFENSE!!!!
2/2/2014 8:10 PM
22-0 

AT

HALFTIME

2/2/2014 8:11 PM
WOW      WOW

WOW

WOW    WOW WOW     
2/2/2014 8:12 PM
The D is going to get way too much credit for this.

Safety had nothing to do with Seattle. First interception was just a massively horrible throw.

2nd INT the D gets credit for the pass rush and pressure, but the pick should have been avoided if Noshow Moreno made any attempt on the ball whatsoever. The last drive Denver moved the ball OK, but really called a bad play on 4th down....that was a must get and they try a difficult out?

I think the thing that is under the radar is that Denver hasn't really stopped the Seahawks offense a single time yet. Sure a couple drives ended in FGs, but still points pretty much every time they have touched the ball.
2/2/2014 8:21 PM
Congrats to the Seahawks you guys deserve to be champions ,perfect mix of D and Offense and character..awesome season !!
2/2/2014 8:59 PM
Seattle d has played well. ... but this is on Manning and the special teams.
2/2/2014 9:06 PM
It is far from just on Manning. I think collectively this might be the single worst SB performance I have ever seen.
2/2/2014 9:45 PM
You're not very old, are you?
2/2/2014 9:47 PM
Posted by edsortails on 2/2/2014 9:45:00 PM (view original):
It is far from just on Manning. I think collectively this might be the single worst SB performance I have ever seen.
It certainly ranks right up there with XXIV, the 55-10 beating that SF put on the Broncos XXIV years ago.
2/2/2014 9:58 PM
What a beat down...Manning should retire and sell Papa Johns pizza

43-8
2/2/2014 10:34 PM
SEATTLE

SEAHAWKS

SUPERBOWL

CHAMPIONS!!!!!

2/2/2014 10:35 PM
Best team won. That defense was great. Broncos had a pretty easy schedule through the season and only had to beat San Diego and a **** New England team to get to the Super Bowl while Seattle had to beat New Orleans and SF.
2/2/2014 10:45 PM
Wow, what a total team effort...Denver just looked lost on offense, and Seattle did enough on offense to keep the chains moving, plus no mistakes...except for those stupid holding calls which negated some nice gains. If there was ever a time to give a team MVP award...this was it.
2/2/2014 10:54 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 2/2/2014 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Best team won. That defense was great. Broncos had a pretty easy schedule through the season and only had to beat San Diego and a **** New England team to get to the Super Bowl while Seattle had to beat New Orleans and SF.
By ****.... you mean a completely injured and 3rd stringers. ... yeah .
2/2/2014 11:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.