It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Posted by paul71 on 8/14/2012 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 8/12/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
@ Summer Olympic games. 1 measly gold medal - in women's trampoline no less.  I guess nobody runs, jumps, swims, lifts weights, or plays any sort of summer team sports in Utopia. What a bunch of wankers our northern neighbors are, I mean Ethiopia, Iran, Cuba, Kenya, Belarus, and even North Korea won more gold medals (and the list is way longer. I just got sick of typing).  Nice job on your 13th place finish you silly Canadians. Look on the bright side, only two more years before you can possibly redeem yourselves in Sochi - although it will be tough to repeat your 2010 showing without having home field advantage. In the mean time, enjoy being the laughingstock of the 2012 games!
Only one number that matters skonley

This post makes sense..........Chumlee has been schooled!!!!!
8/14/2012 1:29 AM
In case you're confused skonley, that was the year your ancestors got kicked out

8/14/2012 1:59 AM
and I think you need to go down to the oxygen bar and take another breath

8/14/2012 2:02 AM
More numbers supporting our utopian Canada

Life expectancy in Canada 81

Life expectancy in USA 79 (according to WHO, 2009)

I've got 2 more years than you skonley to enjoy all my countries medals.
8/14/2012 3:41 PM
Some things in life are bad they can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse When you're chewin' on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best
And always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the light side of life
If life seems jolly rotten there's something you've forgottenAnd that's to laugh and smile and dance and singWhen you're feeling in the dumps don't be silly chumpsJust purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing
And always look on the bright side of lifeCome on, always look on the bright side of life
For life is quite absurd and death's the final wordYou must always face the curtain with a bowForget about your sin, give the audience a grinEnjoy it it's your last chance anyhow
So always look on the bright side of deathJust before you draw your terminal breath
Life's a piece of **** when you look at itLife's a laugh and death's a joke it's trueYou'll see it's all a show keep 'em laughing as you goJust remember that the last laugh is on you
And always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the right side of lifeCome on Brian, cheer up
Always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of lifeWorse things happen at sea you know
Always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of life

Read more: MONTY PYTHON - ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life-lyrics-monty-python.html#ixzz23YFfyLuH
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
8/14/2012 3:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by paul71 on 8/14/2012 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Some things in life are bad they can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse When you're chewin' on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best
If life seems jolly rotten there's something you've forgottenAnd that's to laugh and smile and dance and singWhen you're feeling in the dumps don't be silly chumpsJust purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing
And always look on the bright side of lifeCome on, always look on the bright side of life
For life is quite absurd and death's the final wordYou must always face the curtain with a bowForget about your sin, give the audience a grinEnjoy it it's your last chance anyhow
So always look on the bright side of deathJust before you draw your terminal breath
Life's a piece of **** when you look at itLife's a laugh and death's a joke it's trueYou'll see it's all a show keep 'em laughing as you goJust remember that the last laugh is on you
And always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the right side of lifeCome on Brian, cheer up
Always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of lifeWorse things happen at sea you know
Always look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of lifeAlways look on the bright side of life

Read more: MONTY PYTHON - ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life-lyrics-monty-python.html#ixzz23YFfyLuH
Way too long. This is the innernet, nobody reads **** that long, dumb dumb
8/15/2012 12:00 AM
Posted by skonley on 8/14/2012 11:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by paul71 on 8/14/2012 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 8/12/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
@ Summer Olympic games. 1 measly gold medal - in women's trampoline no less.  I guess nobody runs, jumps, swims, lifts weights, or plays any sort of summer team sports in Utopia. What a bunch of wankers our northern neighbors are, I mean Ethiopia, Iran, Cuba, Kenya, Belarus, and even North Korea won more gold medals (and the list is way longer. I just got sick of typing).  Nice job on your 13th place finish you silly Canadians. Look on the bright side, only two more years before you can possibly redeem yourselves in Sochi - although it will be tough to repeat your 2010 showing without having home field advantage. In the mean time, enjoy being the laughingstock of the 2012 games!
Only one number that matters skonley

Seriousy? The War of 1812 is your claim to fame?.....Man, Canada sucks even worse than I originally thought. Your idiot ancestors would have been better off sucking the American dong, but instead you were loyal British ******* up until 1982. 70 years of pseudo-freedom, then you idiots finally grew some balls and told England to pound sand.  And regardless, your country still sucks at sports.
We give you captain kirk and that chick from bay watch and this is how you repay us?  Some friend you are.
8/15/2012 1:27 AM
Posted by skonley on 8/15/2012 12:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by paul71 on 8/14/2012 3:44:00 PM (view original):

Way too long. This is the innernet, nobody reads **** that long, dumb dumb
Americans, too lazy to read a paragraph. Aand by the way, me and randle are far away from being friends.
8/15/2012 1:43 AM
Here's a question for you skonley.  If Canada sucks so much at sports, tell me why 3 different Canadian players in the last 15 years can go into your national pastime, and your own personal favourite sport,  and beat out all those American players to win the MVP award?

8/15/2012 4:08 PM
What about Nash in basketball??
8/15/2012 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.