YAY FOR BAD MATH!!!!! Topic

8/15/2012 2:31 PM
NASDAQ was over 5,000 in 2002, currently at 3,000.

Only 40% down from the all-time high!
8/15/2012 2:35 PM (edited)
CLOSE ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK!!!!
8/15/2012 2:50 PM
Accuracy and true facts are not important to the lefts agenda.

YOU MUST be a wealthy, greedy, old-people hating, racist if you don't accept at face value everything they try to throw out there.
8/15/2012 3:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Obama's current 48 percent approval rating...
8/15/2012 3:51 PM
Certain issues like marijuana legalization and gay marraige have a weird paradox.

When asked about the topic Americans seem to like them.

When asked to actually vote on them Americans seem to oppose them.

I do not think that polls are faked, I am always amazed at the actual ability to ask a couple of thousand people in each satate who they are voting for and get it pretty close to right.

I wonder why?
8/15/2012 4:24 PM
Most people are probably like me.    I don't care if people smoke pot.  I don't care if people have abortions.

But I would not vote to change either law.   Much like SSM.   Don't care.   Won't vote to have the government recognize it. 
8/15/2012 4:34 PM
Posted by mchalesarmy on 8/15/2012 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Accuracy and true facts are not important to the lefts agenda.

YOU MUST be a wealthy, greedy, old-people hating, racist if you don't accept at face value everything they try to throw out there.
Exactly.

That's the hypocrisy of the left in action: the same folks who preach about tolerance and acceptance of those who are different will vilify you and brand you as an evil person if you don't think EXACTLY like them.
8/15/2012 4:40 PM
When you're going for the poor, uneducated vote, you can feed them lies. 
8/15/2012 7:12 PM
Are you seriously implying that Obama, and the Democratic party overall, does NOT cater to the disenfranchised?

Because, if you are, I'll pay for your vasectomy.  I don't want you breeding.
8/16/2012 10:49 AM
Is that your way of confessing that you're an idiot for even vaguely implying that all the social programs that Obama and his ilk trumpet don't cater to the poor and uneducated?
8/16/2012 1:35 PM
123 Next ▸
YAY FOR BAD MATH!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.