Posted by johnner26 on 12/15/2012 7:13:00 PM (view original):
No way Butler could beat Indiana, hmmmm
lol.
12/15/2012 7:39 PM
Posted by johnner26 on 12/15/2012 7:13:00 PM (view original):
No way Butler could beat Indiana, hmmmm
hahaha
12/15/2012 8:18 PM
You can also be rationql and realize that sometimes the fab five, ofr the atheletic kentucky supestars lose, and sometimes a butler wins. Unless you want a game that just compares ratings then awards the game o the team that has the better ath.
This is exactly what uglyskunk wants.  Have you 2 not met before?
12/16/2012 1:52 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 12/16/2012 1:52:00 PM (view original):
You can also be rationql and realize that sometimes the fab five, ofr the atheletic kentucky supestars lose, and sometimes a butler wins. Unless you want a game that just compares ratings then awards the game o the team that has the better ath.
This is exactly what uglyskunk wants.  Have you 2 not met before?
Apparently not …
12/16/2012 2:50 PM
Well, I would point out that the A-10 team had very good Passing and Ball Handling and one of the best Stamina's in that world as well. 
12/16/2012 2:55 PM
^pretty useful vs. the press.

;)
12/16/2012 3:51 PM
Seriously - the A-10 in Knight is an awesome conference. I was at St. Louis for several years, but only left because my dream job at Georgia came open.  It is a lot of fun to try to build a mid-major into a powerhouse, and the A-10 is becoming that. St. Louis ended up ranked, two years after I left so it is a solid team, and I found it to be a great place to recruit from.
12/17/2012 12:51 PM
Only 2 openings left in the A-10: Temple and Charlotte. $19,000 extra in recruiting cash is awaiting anyone who wants to join. Plus you'll have the chance to beat up Big 6 schools in the NT and then watch them complain about it afterwards. What's better than that? 
12/18/2012 3:05 AM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 12/15/2012 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by uglyskunk3 on 12/15/2012 10:34:00 AM (view original):
mm_harmon, don't take it personally. Try to be rational and look at your team. Explain on what planet your team deserved to have been in the championship game. I don't care if you are the John Wooden of coaches, that team, with those players, has no business in that game. For you to beat Providence is an indictment of how bad the current HD system is. He has a team full of amazing players, yet he got beat by a school with one guy over 80 in athlete. It ain't personal, heck I don't even know you, but it is about the numbers and they don't add up.
Unless you want a game that just compares ratings then awards the game o the team that has the better ath.

That is what buzzerbeater is. Teams new teams in lower divisions don't win and got to be build up I just got ban from there for having multiple teams too many restrictions on that sim game on how to make money is tempting to cheat on there.
1/6/2016 12:26 PM
wish i could see the mm_harmon team that made the title. oh well. (don't happen to have them saved somewhere do you?)
1/6/2016 12:36 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.