MY ELECTORAL INTERACTIVE MAP Topic

In the latest CBS poll on this question...

Registered voters asked "Who would do a better job

Economy and Unemployment...Romney 48, Obam 45
Debt...Romney 48, Obama 42
Relations with China...Romney 44, Obama 44
Relations with Israel...Romney 46 Obama 43
National Security....Obama 49 Romney 43

So on all domestic issues Romney wins.

On foreign policy issues Obama comes out ahead.

I think that shows people do trust Romney!

Not because of my presonal beliefs, but because of hard data!
10/24/2012 4:11 PM
Really?  Hard data?  What did they say on the "who do you trust more?" question?
10/24/2012 4:15 PM
They didnt ask that question

Are you implying that people think romney would be best for the economy, but in fact think he is a shady guy?
10/24/2012 4:52 PM
Yes, I am implying that.  Not shady, per se.  But certainly not highly principled.  Bush was a very principled leader.  Obviously opinions vary on whether he was a good leader or not, but even most of his most ardent haters would agree that for the most part he meant what he said.  When it wasn't dangerous or counterproductive to do so he was honest about his goals and intentions.  Romney waffles on everything and constantly tells us he didn't mean what he said.  Just happened with the 47% comment.  That doesn't mean he can't fix the economy.  I'm not really going to comment on that either because it would start a partisan argument, but I will say that his track record of turning around various entities economically is quite good.
10/24/2012 5:48 PM
I think that the first debate did a lot to make people see Romney as a good guy who can be trusted.

And what about Obama's lies...Benghazi, Detroit and "Ships and Bayonets" all fact checked to Romney's favor.

So how much of the waffler label is real and how much is Obama created?
10/24/2012 7:22 PM
Well, I and many other people had the waffler label on him since even before the primaries got going, so I don't really think any of it had to be built by the Obama campaign.  It was already out there.  And if you think horses and bayonets is in any way favoring Romney amongst independent voters you clearly spend NO time observing non-conservative media or talking to non-conservative people.  That line resonated with independents for some reason, even though at the time it sounded to me like Obama was oversimplifying and putting words in Romney's mouth.
10/24/2012 7:29 PM
It isnt an issue of of how the line impacted America.

Obama claimed the ships were not needed, and Romney claimed they were. Fact checked said Romney was right. And the cherry on top was the fact that the US military still uses bayonets, Something that our commander and chief was clearly unaware of.
10/24/2012 7:33 PM
11/7/2012 9:59 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 10/13/2012 12:52:00 PM (view original):
OBAMA-328  WILLARD-210

SHOULD REVERT TO MORE OF A ROUT AFTER BIDENS WIN AND OBAMA GETS THE TOWN-HALL DEBATE
BANG
11/7/2012 10:00 AM
rereading this thread made me laugh more than once
11/7/2012 2:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 10/24/2012 11:26:00 AM (view original):
WSJ has current electoral college totals at:

Romney - 206
Obama - 201

Swing states - 131

http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/maps/?mod=wsj_elections_2012_nav#r=pres&v=states
Looks like the WSJ nailed it...Obama won all the swing states
11/11/2012 2:54 AM
NOT NORTH CAROLINA
11/11/2012 4:59 AM
sorry...I meant the electoral vote totals   332-206.
11/11/2012 8:08 AM
Are you trying to sell Obama's win as a landslide also?
11/12/2012 1:56 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
MY ELECTORAL INTERACTIVE MAP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.