Come join the Heisman RMAC! Topic

If beating the 7th best team in the RMAC counts (OPSU)

then yes babcicks win counts, oh and I beat Cheyney... that should count as well right?

11/8/2012 11:12 PM
Uhhhhm, Ahhhhhh, ......uhmmmmmm, hey how is the weather out that way?  
11/9/2012 9:01 AM
70 degrees and clear baby! You could always join the RMAC, the weather is much nicer over here :)
11/9/2012 4:40 PM
You guys are terrible!!!  You make your way to the top of the standings during the regular season so that you can play the "bad, lower ranked teams" in the playoffs...therefore making your life easier.

I suggest you play more poorly during the regulars season, so that you get tougher competition in the playoffs.....so you can end up like me and the rest of the SIAC.  3 teams in....and three teams OUT after the 1st round.

But to quote an old football buddy from high school (who was a little short on brains), "we are tougher than heller than you are".

LOL...congrats guys.  You really do have a good conference with a lot of good human coaches.  I really like playing in Heisman due to the large number of human coaches here.  
11/19/2012 9:44 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 11/19/2012 9:44:00 AM (view original):
You guys are terrible!!!  You make your way to the top of the standings during the regular season so that you can play the "bad, lower ranked teams" in the playoffs...therefore making your life easier.

I suggest you play more poorly during the regulars season, so that you get tougher competition in the playoffs.....so you can end up like me and the rest of the SIAC.  3 teams in....and three teams OUT after the 1st round.

But to quote an old football buddy from high school (who was a little short on brains), "we are tougher than heller than you are".

LOL...congrats guys.  You really do have a good conference with a lot of good human coaches.  I really like playing in Heisman due to the large number of human coaches here.  
You'd have a blast in the RMAC... you need to stay at KY Wesleyan until I get my offense up to snuff. I've got the running offense figured out- my Rutgers team just lead Warner D1-- but the problem is our talent level isn't at your level.
11/19/2012 9:49 AM
 Just talked to one of our former coaches and he is coming back next season.
I guess he couldn't find any competition and had to schedule RMAC teams to just feel as if he was playing football.
 Glad we play again Harris.I did win this season but I will not be resting on my laurels.

11/19/2012 8:00 PM
caesari..how long do I have to wait on you?  
11/19/2012 8:38 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 11/19/2012 8:38:00 PM (view original):
caesari..how long do I have to wait on you?  
Dude... shoot me a challenge this season for next season. I will even place a bet on the game when it comes time.
11/19/2012 9:06 PM
You won't just be playing caesari.He has a secret weapon.
11/19/2012 11:06 PM
Posted by babcick on 11/19/2012 11:06:00 PM (view original):
You won't just be playing caesari.He has a secret weapon.
It's my O... and I will show Harris how the power running game is DONE!
11/19/2012 11:36 PM
Two teams in the Final Four.
11/20/2012 4:22 PM
Two teams in the NC game, SIAC say WHA?
11/21/2012 4:31 PM
We are resting....taking it easy so we are ready to play the next big game.
11/21/2012 4:38 PM
We are guaranteed the NC.
Is there another conference in all of GD that dominates like this?
11/21/2012 7:04 PM
I'm coming for you babcick 2 more days!!!
11/21/2012 9:51 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Come join the Heisman RMAC! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.