Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

It cannot be denied. 
10/4/2012 7:09 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

What on earth were these 25% watching?
10/4/2012 7:41 AM
Even the über-liberal Huffington Post is admitting that Romney won last night.
10/4/2012 7:48 AM
Obama debate "strategy":

10/4/2012 7:51 AM
No funnyy pics in cresten's response indicates he KNOWS Romney wrecked Obama.

Honestly, I was expecting to Obama to mop the floor with him.    Complete 180.  
10/4/2012 7:52 AM
FACEBOOK HASN'T POSTED THEM YET

10/4/2012 8:10 AM
Because they aren't coming.  Anyone with a functional brain knows Romney castrated Obama last night.   My favorite:

"You don't just pick the winners and the losers, you pick the losers."
10/4/2012 8:18 AM
Obama finally had to defend his record, not just read his promises for the future to an adoring crowd, and he had no response.
10/4/2012 8:19 AM
In a way, it was sad to see our President, considered a shining star in the future of politics, completely emasculated in front of the world. 
10/4/2012 8:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by antoncresten on 10/4/2012 8:26:00 AM (view original):
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ELECTION DAY!

LMAO!
NEITHER CAN I!

LOL!
10/4/2012 8:31 AM
I love how the libtard talking heads on tv are all asking "why didn't the president hammer home the 47% issue"?

If the one thing that would have "helped" the dems is a statement that has been twisted and taken out of context, they are in more trouble than I could ever have imagined.

Two more debates(not counting the debate where Ryan will let Biden make himself look foolish).

I'm sure Obama will do much better next time so he's still the favorite.   But, if he flounders around like he did last night, Romney will grant him his wish to be a one-term prez.

I honestly expected more from Obama last night. He's shown that he can be a very powerful public speaker. I don't recall him looking bad in his debates against John McCain four years ago, but then again he was able to run on his hopey/changey promises for the future in 2008 instead of his track record for the previous four years. He clearly was underprepared and overmatched last night. I would expect him to bounce back and look much better for the next debate on 10/16.

If he gets publically destroyed a second time, it's going to be all over for him.
10/4/2012 8:32 AM
123 Next ▸
Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.