Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The next debate becomes crucial for Obama.

If he gets creamed again the support will start to slide away.

Obama is caught in his own lies. He cannot bring up any of the stuff he uses against Romney in his speechs because he knows he will expose the lies.

He needs to talk about his own record, and if he keeps trying to tell America he is doing a good job the laughter will get loud.
10/5/2012 3:11 PM
Support is already sliding away. 
10/7/2012 8:02 PM
The 2 point lead in rasmussen has been steady for a couple of days.

This is the turning point.

People were afraid of Romney because of the crap they were getting from the media, but seeing him stand up to Obama assured them that this guy is for real. He is a viable candidate for President.
10/8/2012 12:39 AM

He needs to keep hammering Obama's record while Obama resorts to "LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!"

10/8/2012 8:18 AM
Thursday will be fun.  Ryan vs the VP that is even dumber than Quayle.

Quayle had a problem spelling a 3 syllable word.  Biden had a problem spelling a 3 letter one.

10/8/2012 8:25 AM
I am pretty sure they are going to let the leash off Biden.

They need a story to get people to stop talking about Obama's record and Crazy Biden can fill that role.

10/8/2012 2:08 PM
This just out today......... Obama has come up with an excuse why he did so poorly in the 1st debate.... he said, "I was too polite".

Why is it it takes him days, sometimes weeks to come up with an explanation for things? Like, why did he claim the killings in Bengazi were due to a stupid video? Now he has to come up with an excuse why he didn't tell the truth that it was a terrorist act. Oh, I guess he did, then he changed his mind back again to the video, then back to terrorist and then back to the video which he finally settle on. That darn Romney, he's such a flip-flopper!
10/10/2012 7:06 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 10/10/2012 7:06:00 PM (view original):
This just out today......... Obama has come up with an excuse why he did so poorly in the 1st debate.... he said, "I was too polite".

Why is it it takes him days, sometimes weeks to come up with an explanation for things? Like, why did he claim the killings in Bengazi were due to a stupid video? Now he has to come up with an excuse why he didn't tell the truth that it was a terrorist act. Oh, I guess he did, then he changed his mind back again to the video, then back to terrorist and then back to the video which he finally settle on. That darn Romney, he's such a flip-flopper!
His new one is 'it was bad Intel'.... you know like the stuff he fried bush over for Iraq and WMDs. Don't forget the protests that happened or now clearly never happened in Benghazi because of the video. Bad Intel is OK when Obama uses that excuse, not bush.... its the democrat way.
10/11/2012 7:28 AM
So with a big loss to Obama and a small loss to Biden where does that leave Obama.

He is slipping and now lost his huge gender gap.

This might be unrepairable.

The reason he was winning was he painted a vision of Romney that fit his narrative. Rich, bumbling, out of touch and uncaring.

The debate killed that. It might be impossible to get that back. Once the lie is exposed it is hard to get that kind of fantasy back.

so Obama needs to win on his record vs Romneys plan.

And if he cannot turn it around in the next debate it is over.
10/13/2012 1:38 AM
◂ Prev 123
Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.