The New Cold War Topic

C'mon, swamp.  You see no difference between calling Bush "stupid" and calling Obama "the N word"?  Really?
10/10/2012 8:03 AM
For ****'s sake.   Is this racist?

10/10/2012 9:14 AM
NO!

AN INSULT TO THE CHIMP!

SIMIANIST!
10/10/2012 9:50 AM

If "racism" and "bullying" were removed from the English language, lefties wouldn't be able to form a complete sentence.

10/10/2012 9:53 AM
10/10/2012 10:03 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/10/2012 8:03:00 AM (view original):
C'mon, swamp.  You see no difference between calling Bush "stupid" and calling Obama "the N word"?  Really?
One is clearly more offensive in polite company, but both can just be meant as off the cuff insults. When they were making Christie fat jokes were they just insulting him, or do they actually think that a fat man shouldnt be President? They do not really believe that a black man cannot be president, they just  wanted to insult him and may not be very clever.
10/10/2012 12:04 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/10/2012 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/9/2012 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/9/2012 1:57:00 PM (view original):
I have a hard time believing that Republicans are just the reasonable, level headed critics you describe.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. etc. aren't exactly "just pointing out the failures of the current administration" and not "propagating the paranoia and rhetoric fear."
There's always going to be extreme kooks in the media.

Do you think the average American actually takes Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. seriously?

I've never watched or listened to Beck or Hannity.  I listened to Rush maybe one time in the past five years, and I tuned in mostly for comic relief.

I myself am registered as an unaffiliated voter.  I've never been registered as a member of either party because, as I mentioned above, I think the two-party system in America is broken.  I consider myself to be a moderate conservative in my own personal beliefs, but in some particular topics I can be somewhat to the left.

I also try to stay away from reading, watching, listening to any biased coverage of politics from either side because, frankly, it all ****** me off.  I try to understand the issues at hand, blow through the rhetoric, and come to my own conclusions based on my own personal beliefs of what makes the most sense to me.

It just seems to me that, in the current state of America, it's the Democrats who are currently more guilty of trying to create and foster a state of paranoia and fear.  It acts as a good distraction from four years of failure.

It happened in 2008 with the repubs after eight years of failure.  It's been going on for over 200 years.  Jesus H Christ...are you that dumb?  Have you read any history books?  The **** that goes on today is no less dirty than what was going on when Adams and Jefferson vied to become the second president. 
I would love to have some of that failure now.  5% unemployment?  Fantastic!  Sub $2/gal of gasoline?  Great!  Too bad the moron in the White House can't figure it out.
10/10/2012 12:22 PM
10/10/2012 12:38 PM
Posted by raucous on 10/10/2012 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/10/2012 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/9/2012 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/9/2012 1:57:00 PM (view original):
I have a hard time believing that Republicans are just the reasonable, level headed critics you describe.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. etc. aren't exactly "just pointing out the failures of the current administration" and not "propagating the paranoia and rhetoric fear."
There's always going to be extreme kooks in the media.

Do you think the average American actually takes Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. seriously?

I've never watched or listened to Beck or Hannity.  I listened to Rush maybe one time in the past five years, and I tuned in mostly for comic relief.

I myself am registered as an unaffiliated voter.  I've never been registered as a member of either party because, as I mentioned above, I think the two-party system in America is broken.  I consider myself to be a moderate conservative in my own personal beliefs, but in some particular topics I can be somewhat to the left.

I also try to stay away from reading, watching, listening to any biased coverage of politics from either side because, frankly, it all ****** me off.  I try to understand the issues at hand, blow through the rhetoric, and come to my own conclusions based on my own personal beliefs of what makes the most sense to me.

It just seems to me that, in the current state of America, it's the Democrats who are currently more guilty of trying to create and foster a state of paranoia and fear.  It acts as a good distraction from four years of failure.

It happened in 2008 with the repubs after eight years of failure.  It's been going on for over 200 years.  Jesus H Christ...are you that dumb?  Have you read any history books?  The **** that goes on today is no less dirty than what was going on when Adams and Jefferson vied to become the second president. 
I would love to have some of that failure now.  5% unemployment?  Fantastic!  Sub $2/gal of gasoline?  Great!  Too bad the moron in the White House can't figure it out.
Obviously calling our Prez a moron is a racist remark meant to imply that black men aren't smart enough to figure stuff out.

RACIST!!!!
10/10/2012 1:33 PM
And the left needs to keep ignoring how much bashing Bush received.

They need to portray what happened to Obama as being so unusual that it must be based on his color.
10/14/2012 5:24 PM
10/14/2012 8:59 PM
This is the 4th time that an anti-Bush poster was ran.

This is what the left used in the Convention and the debate.

Nothing is our fault. It is all Bush's fault. We cannot go back.

America is starting to miss Bush.
10/14/2012 9:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
The New Cold War Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.