A-Rod: Satan? Topic

bad_luck = Gayrod!

ALIAS NAILED!!!!!!!!!
8/2/2013 11:00 AM
I think he's just taking a contrarian position so he can continue to argue. 

ARod isn't like Melky Cabrera, Bartolo Colon, etc, etc. just like Barry Bonds wasn't like Jason Giambi, Andy Pettite, etc, etc.    Some guys have a "bigger" place in the game and are treated like it.   Both good and bad.
8/2/2013 11:32 AM
I truly cannot wait until MLB nuts up and suspends this ***** for life. **** him and his lawyers and his desire to "cash in" on at least part of his deal with the Skanks. This douche makes Bonds look like a "sympathetic figure", and that's some HARD *** **** to do.
8/2/2013 11:47 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/2/2013 11:48:00 AM (view original):
I truly cannot wait until MLB nuts up and suspends this ***** for life. **** him and his lawyers and his desire to "cash in" on at least part of his deal with the Skanks. This douche makes Bonds look like a "sympathetic figure", and that's some HARD *** **** to do.
Wait, you're mad because Arod won't accept a lifetime suspension? Because, realistically, if MLB is talking about a suspension that costs him the rest of his contract, he'll never play again. What would you suggest he do?
8/2/2013 12:12 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2013 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Wait, you're mad because Arod won't accept a lifetime suspension? Because, realistically, if MLB is talking about a suspension that costs him the rest of his contract, he'll never play again. What would you suggest he do?
Do you think that MLB is trying to get ARod to accept a lifetime suspension in their negotiations with his people?
8/2/2013 12:32 PM (edited)
I'm not "mad"...I'm just sick of reading about ******* millionaires who continually spit in the face of the average joe "fan" and think we should somehow feel sorry for them. This assclown is a multi-millionaire for life and is finagleing to try and cash in on "some" of the deal he has with the Yanks, even though he's a proven, cheating, lying ****. Wake the **** up and stop taking the side of a bullshitting conman who made more money in half a season than most "working" men will make in their entire lifetimes. **** these pro athletes. I'm sick and ******* tired of spending my HARD earned dollars on pricks like this. If he had a SHRED of SELF-RESPECT he'd just accept the ban, walk the **** away and be a billionaire for the rest of his life. If he's so worried about his "legacy" then he shouldn't have ******* CHEATED.
8/2/2013 12:18 PM
You sound angry.    Decaf?
8/2/2013 12:21 PM
I'm just tired of it. It makes me not like baseball anymore, and that's just ******* SAD because I LOVE baseball. I LOVE the game. I LOVE the stats. I LOVE WIS. And this guy is just shitting all over something I love.
8/2/2013 12:23 PM
I mean, really Mike, don't you LOVE the GAME? Doesn't **** like this just out and out disgust you? I grew up with baseball, and as a soon to be 46 year old man I'm just disgusted with what the game is today. How can you not feel the same?
8/2/2013 12:25 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/2/2013 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2013 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Do you think that MLB is trying to get ARod to accept a lifetime suspension in their negotionions with his people?
I honestly believe it's a negotiating tactic. But the reports are that Arod won't agree to whatever they are proposing because he wants to still be able to collect some of what's left on his contract. If MLB is proposing a suspension long enough to cost him the rest of the contract, it may as well be lifetime, because he'll never play again. 

Every profession has ********.   I've had to root for that particular ******* on many occassions.   But it never made me dislike baseball. 

And that summarizes my point. **** him and **** his money. He should have more regard for the GAME. He should at least have as much regard for it as I and guys like MIKET do. Baseball is just ******* SAD when it comes to the "business" nowadays. I ******* HATE that.
8/2/2013 12:27 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/2/2013 12:25:00 PM (view original):
I mean, really Mike, don't you LOVE the GAME? Doesn't **** like this just out and out disgust you? I grew up with baseball, and as a soon to be 46 year old man I'm just disgusted with what the game is today. How can you not feel the same?
Grow up.

Baseball players (and professional athletes in general) have been trying to find ways to gain an edge since the games were invented. Spit balls, nail files, corked bats, & PEDs (steroids, amphetamines, & HGH) are all cheating. Cheating will always happen.
8/2/2013 12:28 PM
ok
8/2/2013 12:29 PM
It SO lessens the game for me. To look at it as a business, when that's NOT what it was intended to be, is just ******* SAD. And thus, as a guy who "LOVES" baseball more than most, to feel so SICKENED by the game today and the way it has become a "business", well that is just a very telling fact on the state of the "game" today. I have a VERY hard time reconciling my fandom and my love for the game when SO MANY of those who play it just couldn't give a **** about it.
8/2/2013 12:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...48 Next ▸
A-Rod: Satan? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.