natenoy- Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robinson, Amare Stoudemire
nazi_killer- Larry Nance, Gary Payton, Jim Jackson
coachcroft- Dwayne Wade, Buck Williams, Willis Reed
Badja- Karl Malone, Chauncey Billups, Elton Brand
felonius 2- Chris Paul , Ben Wallace, Ray Allen
10/22/2012 1:08 PM (edited)

why did Badja take a point guard?

10/19/2012 12:52 PM
Because someone will stop him from Mailman's PG.
10/19/2012 1:22 PM
Sure about that nate? You may be right, but there's good reason for why he said he regrets the Billups pick. 
10/19/2012 1:54 PM
I’m not positive, I guess it depends on if people think they can build around just one or two of their draft picks and if their drafted players have legit PG’s to pair-up with. Personally I figured spending $28-30 million on a big three should position the team for a run, even if the other nine guys are a little sub-par. To me it seems that in the $50mill cap leagues the guys at the very top have more of an impact, but I’m still fairly new at this.
10/19/2012 2:04 PM
im thrilled with the duncan pick....i could build a solid team just from his teammates....he may not be the best guy to build around in normal draft leagues but hes gold in this league....tons of 3pt shooters to pick from
10/19/2012 2:22 PM
If they don't get picked....
10/19/2012 2:23 PM
the billups pick shocked me too....if ******* doesnt get picked thats a huge mistake
10/19/2012 2:24 PM
Posted by slymonium on 10/19/2012 2:23:00 PM (view original):
If they don't get picked....
i only see one or two getting picked...maybe...and the main guy i want should not be drafted...wouldnt make much sense other than to mess my team up
10/19/2012 2:26 PM
I would only consider drafting one of his teammates under normal circumstances but I could see a late 3rd pick for a team with a specific need and enough support from the other 2 picks snatching that guy
10/19/2012 2:29 PM
I really liked the Payton pick and kind of had wild hopes that he might slip down far enough that he could team up with Hakeem, alas not to be
10/19/2012 2:31 PM
I was considering Payton, Big O and one other guy, very good pick and a long list of players to pair-up with.
10/19/2012 2:44 PM
yeah Payton has plenty of useful teammates across a lot of different teams and seasons
10/19/2012 4:04 PM
As seapilots took Pippen, I bet jcred punches a wall.
10/19/2012 4:07 PM
thanks guys, was between him and ***** but dude had horrible years by himself and even the seasons he had help the others season's weren't great
10/19/2012 4:08 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
The Coachcroft Party Forum and Twist Draft Review Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.