All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > Who would you take today?
5/10/2014 1:56 AM
Luck is by far the best QB on that list ,not even close
5/11/2014 11:39 PM
Going with Luck,

Heres why, Newton, Russell and RGIII are all great QBs BUT I have a tough time handing $100mil contracts to QBs that count on their legs so much. I get that they stretch plays and make things happen. They also take extra hits and more punishment. Look at Vick and RGIII, you cant afford a good backup and so when these guys go down 4-5 games a year you are dead in the water. Russell and Kap's pay days are coming and when they do it will stap their teams. Give me a pocket passer like Luck everytime if your looking for long term
of 4
All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > Who would you take today?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.