Someone Kick The Servers Topic

The proper thing to do is send a ticket.   I did about an hour and a half ago.   They have said the issue has been resolved. 
5/24/2013 8:53 AM
And, I guess, that confirms it.
5/24/2013 8:54 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/24/2013 8:53:00 AM (view original):
The proper thing to do is send a ticket.   I did about an hour and a half ago.   They have said the issue has been resolved. 
There is only one proper way to do things in HBD and MikeT23 gets to define "proper."  
5/24/2013 2:10 PM
Well, your bizarre obsession with him aside, if you discover a problem and would like for it to be corrected, he's right...
5/24/2013 2:22 PM

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things.    If you get spoiled milk at the grocery store, you don't stand in the parking lot, complain to other customers and expect to get results.   I suppose the store manager might wander out there to find out what the commotion is all about but, most likely, he won't.   But, if you go to him and say "Hey, this milk is spoiled and the date on the just says 2 weeks from now!", he'll address your problem.

5/24/2013 2:51 PM
It's funny because the suggestion forum is full of "Do they even read these?" posts.

Yet, when there's a problem, people think posting in the forums will get a result. 

Go figure.
5/24/2013 2:57 PM
We regularly beat up WIS and HBD in this thread.  So it's fair to note that HBD just made it through the long Memorial Day holiday - a time of year often fraught with crashes,  downtime,  and outages -  with nary a blip.  In the off chance that someone at WIS does read these threads,  ol tomfool  says "Well done."
5/28/2013 12:14 PM
I don't recall Memorial Day weekend ever being " fraught with crashes,  downtime,  and outages".
5/28/2013 12:45 PM
News to me also.
5/28/2013 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Someone Kick The Servers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.