No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

To disrupt their passing pattern.

People are hit in football all the time and no one is trying to hurt anyone.

I cannot believe anyone would look at that clip and see an intent to injure.
11/25/2012 4:14 AM
The guy is a dirtbag Swamp...and I live in Detroit too. You dont see a pattern of behavior from this clown? Between his reckless car crashes...where he lied to police by the way.... TWICE...to his dirty on field antics. You cant blame the media for his driving skills and his lying to police, just like you cant blame the media for him kicking guys in the nads and stomping them while their down.  I had soooo much hope for this guy when we drafted him and was so happy when the Rams drafted Bradford and he fell to us.......now...not so much .
11/25/2012 9:41 AM
From a Detroit sports writer.

Ten tips for Ndamukong Suh

My guess is Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is playing his way out of Detroit. I have no inside information. I have no inside sources. That is just a guess on my part based on covering the Lions for all these years.

He remains a phenomenal football player and I love that he is a beast on the field. But all the stuff after the whistle is wearing on the organization. He is likely to be fined or suspended for another cheap shot by the NFL this week. I’ve heard debates back and forth whether he kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin Thanksgiving. I’ve seen the replay several times and in my mind he took another cheap shot.

Last Thanksgiving he got the wing. This Thanksgiving he got the sausage.

A few days ago he told the media waiting to interview him that he’d rather wash his meat balls than talk to them. He walked away to take a shower. To his credit Suh apologized and granted an interview the next day. Maybe somebody got to him. Maybe he had a change of heart. Somebody does need to reach him. I do have 10 things Suh should do to clean up his image and remain a beast on the field.

1. Admit to the Thanksgiving Stomp against Green Bay. The story lingered because we all saw what he did but Suh keeps insisting he was just trying to get away from Evan Dietrich-Smith. We are not kids. We know what we saw.

2. Remain a beast to the echo of the whistle. The man plays with a rage and that cannot leave. Most of his trouble comes when the play is done.

3. Treat the local media better. You’d be surprised the support you would get. This is not New York or Philadelphia. The Detroit media tends to give players the benefit of the doubt when athletes treat them like human beings.

4. Treat fans better. I cannot tell you how many horror stories I’ve gotten from every day fans about bad encounters with Suh. He is great when the cameras are on and during charity events. He is not so nice away from them. The problem is these stories begin to multiply. If you do not want to be bothered do it in a nice way. And make eye contact. It goes a long way.

5. Push for changes on the Lions defense. I know he has good ideas but my guess is coaches would mostly ignore him because they think he is a hot head.

6. If you agree to allow a national writer to hang with you a few days be more engaging and not so standoffish. The GQ article paints Suh as an uncaring snot because basically he treated the writer like sewer trash, although he did offer her a sandwich.

7. Tell your story. Suh says he has his inner circle of friends and he lets no one else in. But you got to give people a little something.  If you do not want people in your inner circle why should they buy your products? How did Suh get to where he is? What is on his mind? If Suh told his story it would turn him from villain into a human being.

8. Drive better. Suh is lucky. Nobody has been hurt yet.

9. Interact more with teammates. You need them. The last guy that stood apart from teammates was Joey Harrington. And we all saw how that worked out.

10. And did I mention just keep being a beast on the field? Yeah I did but that is the most important thing.

11/25/2012 11:01 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/25/2012 4:14:00 AM (view original):
To disrupt their passing pattern.

People are hit in football all the time and no one is trying to hurt anyone.

I cannot believe anyone would look at that clip and see an intent to injure.
The pass had long since gone.

No one is ever trying to hurt someone?  Um, yeah, go talk to the New Orleans Saints on that one.  Dumbass.

I cannot believe anyone can look at that clip and not see intent to injure.  Maybe not severely, but he meant to put Schaub in pain.  Maybe he wanted to get him in the gut, or in the thigh, or maybe he did intend to kick him in the balls.  He meant to hurt him.  Not badly, not like a head stomp, but enough to throw him off and keep him from concentrating fully on what he was doing.  

There is no way anyone could be this blind.  If you aren't just playing devil's advocate, you might be the dumbest son-of-a-***** in Detroit.  And that's saying a LOT.
11/25/2012 10:10 PM
I cannot understand how you think a person who just fell down and is facing the ground can make a split second decision to hurt someone?

If you just fell over a guy and your are on the ground and your foot lands on someone what would you do?

If it was anyone else it would be on funny football videos. Since it was Suh it was the worst thing since...well since Suh was accused of stomping on a guy.

I tried to get on 1270am and defend Suh but they said they already had one caller defending him. All the other callers were attacking him. They made a concious decision to control the number of Suh Defenders!
11/25/2012 10:46 PM
They probably met their quota of dumbasses for the show.
11/25/2012 10:49 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 11/25/2012 10:49:00 PM (view original):
They probably met their quota of dumbasses for the show.
+100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
11/25/2012 10:54 PM
So no one can look at this and see an accident? Really?
11/25/2012 11:04 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/25/2012 11:04:00 PM (view original):
So no one can look at this and see an accident? Really?
I can.

I can look at your posts and see an accident. I might even say a tragedy.
11/25/2012 11:31 PM
swamp..it was NOT an accident.  he kicked at Schaub intentionally.  No one can know (except Suh) if he intended to injure or just annoy, but he did kick him intentionally\Also, in football if a player wishes to disrupt the QB's passing pattern, there are many legal ways to do so.  Kicking him is just bush league.
11/26/2012 1:14 AM
also I bet if say James harrison had done the same thing to Stafford, you'd be calling for his head on a stick.
11/26/2012 1:17 AM
I cant prove this but I am always outraged at ***** penalties in the NFL.

This was not an intent to injure. There is no way that kick could injure  football player. There just wasnt enough behind it. He hit him in the balls and didnt injure him.

11/26/2012 1:51 AM
Sue is lucky he has Ryan Broyles (Sooner) as a team mate.  Corn suckers are the biggest fags in the world!!!!
11/26/2012 2:05 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/26/2012 1:51:00 AM (view original):
I cant prove this but I am always outraged at ***** penalties in the NFL.

This was not an intent to injure. There is no way that kick could injure  football player. There just wasnt enough behind it. He hit him in the balls and didnt injure him.

what is it exactly you can't prove?

and there is no way you could ever know what Suh's intent was?  Only Suh can know that.
11/26/2012 2:50 AM
You cant say *****?

And while it is true I cannot look into his soul, if his intent was to injure he sucks at it.
11/26/2012 3:35 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.