Media bias poll... Topic

IS GENGHIS A ****-POOR POLL CREATOR?

Votes: 15
(Last vote received: 11/29/2012 7:15 PM)
11/26/2012 1:27 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/26/2012 1:13:00 PM (view original):

The first nine responses will split the vote in your favor. However, in the end, they will all be a variation of "yes," and be consided as such. Pluswise, they are designed to appeal to anyone who wants to ridicule you.

No is tied for 2nd and this is a dominantly liberal group so I am claiming a moral victory.

See it makes me look better than I am.

Cant you just admit you are wrong on this one?

11/26/2012 2:38 PM
Is there a way I can emphasize this enough to make you get the point?

However, in the end, they will all be a variation of "yes," and be considered as such.
11/26/2012 2:45 PM
So if they are all the same wouldnt that make it a no difference? People can only vote once, and so even if I did merge them together they would make the same result as one.

What is the advantage of 3 on one side? How can that be anything other than a draw or a disadvantage?

And you brought this up so I am curious what your point is?

Or did I catch you in a screw up and you refuse to admit you are wrong?
11/26/2012 3:19 PM
The advantage is in marketing. People who believe there is a pronounced conservative bias are more likely to ignore your poll altogether.
11/26/2012 4:10 PM
My poll is geared to a pro-swamp-as-dumbass market. Nine funny ways of saying yes, one ho-hum way of saying no.
11/26/2012 4:13 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/26/2012 12:18:00 PM (view original):
You clearly are either ignorant of how to slant a poll or just bashing me because in fact my argument was perfectly reasoned.

This is part of what I am talking aobut when I point out that I am not stupid or crazy, it is just the left wingers on the board!

If in the first 30 minutes you don't know who the mark is, you're the mark.
11/26/2012 6:00 PM
This is starting to make sense.

Even when the evidence that something is biased against Conservatives is clear and overwelming you cannot see it.

That might explain why you hate Fox News!
11/26/2012 6:00 PM

What evidence?

11/26/2012 6:06 PM
Anyone who has any rational thought will tell you splitting your support is a bad thing. I split the support of my side because I wanted the data and not to win.

You are so blinded by your hate that your refuse to acknowledge that.

This is something that I knew in 7th grade when we wee figuring out what to discuss in class and I made sure that it was a vote between 3 topics because my topic would lose in a 2 way vote and win in a 3 way vote because the people that would vote against my topic would be split.
11/26/2012 6:20 PM
we wee
11/26/2012 6:54 PM
Swamp was all we wee'd up in 7th grade?
11/26/2012 6:58 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/26/2012 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Anyone who has any rational thought will tell you splitting your support is a bad thing. I split the support of my side because I wanted the data and not to win.

You are so blinded by your hate that your refuse to acknowledge that.

This is something that I knew in 7th grade when we wee figuring out what to discuss in class and I made sure that it was a vote between 3 topics because my topic would lose in a 2 way vote and win in a 3 way vote because the people that would vote against my topic would be split.
If you want good data, you should probably make the responses symmetrical. If you're trying to tell me you slanted the poll against conservatives, that won't get you reliable data.

And swampy, your 7th grade anecdote doesn't apply here, as they didn't combine the votes against you in the end.
11/26/2012 7:18 PM
The funny thing is swamp keeps pretending I don't understand what he's saying.
11/26/2012 7:19 PM
Either you dont understand it or you are an idiot.

This may not have been a good poll, but it was perfect to get data.

And that is what it was for.

And there is NO WAY that you can show a bias in my favor.
11/28/2012 3:10 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Media bias poll... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.