IMPORTANT POLL Topic

I never gave up. The war on christmas thread started getting redlined and I moved it to it's own thread.

You have yet to address your lack of evidence.

I thought you could "bury me" with all your research.

Instead you hide.
1/8/2013 11:30 AM
I know you don't want to talk about it. This isn't a debate you can win.
1/8/2013 11:30 AM
I never gave up. The war on christmas thread started getting redlined and I moved it to it's own thread.

And I asked you MANY times to address the evidence given and you absolutely refused each and every time. You gave up.

Now you realized it and want to come back and re-start a game you already lost.

That's too bad because I'm not going to give you the chance. Deal with it.

1/8/2013 11:34 AM
I'm starting to wonder if bis is a moke. I never saw him post anything until recently. His user profile says he's been around since 2002, but can we really trust traditional dating methods? I believe a case can be made for Young Bis Theory. I mean I'm not sure. Maybe. I can see both sides of the issue. If you can't, it's because you're not open-minded like me. I'm done here.
1/8/2013 11:37 AM
Then beat me again, if it's so easy.

You have constantly refused to respond to the fact that your evidence is non-existent.

I'll make you a deal. Since two of your pieces of evidence have already been refuted, we'll focus on the third. You explain how the first and second laws of thermodynamics prove a young earth and I'll stop posting on this thread.
1/8/2013 11:39 AM
At least genghis will keep me laughing when bad_luck gets repetitive and boring.

Just when I thought all hope of entertainment here was close to ending, too.

Here comes another bad_luck post asking to restart the game at midnight after he lost in the afternoon. So predictable.

1/8/2013 11:40 AM
Wow, his predictable post came WHILE I WAS POSTING the prediction. If the lottery was as predictable, I'd win every time.
1/8/2013 11:41 AM
I'm pretty sure the guy arguing for the possibility of a young earth is the real loser here. Lack of brain power never makes you a winner.
1/8/2013 11:41 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Then beat me again, if it's so easy.

You have constantly refused to respond to the fact that your evidence is non-existent.

I'll make you a deal. Since two of your pieces of evidence have already been refuted, we'll focus on the third. You explain how the first and second laws of thermodynamics prove a young earth and I'll stop posting on this thread.
If you want this to stop, it's simple, follow the directions above.
1/8/2013 11:43 AM

I'll make you a deal. Stop making ignorant comments and stop asking me to restart the debate and I won't continue to point out how you lost when you gave up before. I'll just let it go.

Otherwise, I'll keep doing that until I get bored and then I'll stop posting here and you can discuss it all with yourself, err, I mean genghis.

Either way, the debate is NEVER going to be started again, so you'll have to deal with it. You might as well take my deal so I'm not pointing out how you gave up and failed to address the evidence the last time.

1/8/2013 11:44 AM
"Deal with it"

bis = Bo Ryan?

1/8/2013 11:46 AM
Did I give up before? I wasn't aware that simply moving a topic to a new thread equaled giving up.

I'm not asking you to stop posting.

I know your evidence is terrible and you don't want to have to defend it, so you refuse. Otherwise, you'd have no problem typing up a doctoral dissertation proving me wrong. You'd love to do that, but you can't. So you hide.
1/8/2013 11:48 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/4/2013 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I've listed the three pieces of "evidence" you've cited. None are an argument for a young earth. If you've given others, I haven't seen them. Feel free to provide them now. We all know you aren't averse to typing.

I provided you the evidence once. That is a fact. It's there. If you don't want to go find it, that's on you.

Feel free to go read them now.  Oh, that's right, you're averse to doing that and would rather ask for the same information over and over instead.

This is as pointless as ever. If anyone actually cares about your refusal to go read the information, they can keep reading, but I don't so I'm done here.
"I'm done here"

on page 6 of the thread

I suppose it's as factual as anything else he said.
1/8/2013 11:49 AM
Did I give up before? I wasn't aware that simply moving a topic to a new thread equaled giving up.

It doesn't. You gave up when you refused to address the evidence before despite MULTIPLE TIMES being asked to do so by me.

I could easily show you why it makes sense to be neutral on this issue and provide evidence for both sides of it, but I'd rather enjoy the frustration I'm causing you by making you wallow in the defeat you faced when you gave up before.

So you can give up and stop posting or I'll be happy to keep pointing it out until I get bored with it.
1/8/2013 11:51 AM
"I'm done here" on page 6 of the thread I suppose it's as factual as anything else he said.

I already said I came back to point out your, err, bad_luck's ignorance. I really was done until he went over the top, and now I've made it my mission to keep pointing out how he gave up and lost the debate over and over until he gives up again or I get bored.
1/8/2013 11:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.