IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Here's where the war on christmas thread started getting redlined.

I moved it to a new thread. 

Here's your last post on the topic in the new thread.

Here's me, directly responding to your "evidence."

Here's you, going into hiding.
1/8/2013 11:53 AM
You gave up when you refused to address the evidence. You lost. Deal with it.
1/8/2013 11:56 AM
I have directly responded to your evidence at least a dozen times. You ignore it, like you ignore the overwhelming evidence for an old earth.
1/8/2013 11:57 AM
If you had evidence of a young earth, you'd tell us about it. I know you would because you hate losing an argument. But the evidence doesn't exist, so you hide.
1/8/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I posted a direct quote from you.

One of your arguments is easily debunked, C14 is produced in the atmosphere. A second, the petrified tree argument, is debunked here.

Your argument about the laws of thermodynamics isn't really an argument. Yes, the laws exist. No, they don't preclude an old earth.

I guess this isn't over until you stop posting.
Debunked.
Me, directly responding to your "evidence."
1/8/2013 11:59 AM
1/8/2013 12:02 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 8:58:00 AM (view original):
"One guy is arguing we should keep debating something that ended long ago" Scientists everywhere are laughing at the irony of this statement coming from you.

Scientists everywhere probably don't care about this message board on an internet site for sports games. Nor should they, at least about this discussion, and probably others as well.

All we have are a small group of ignorant people with torches and pitchforks ready to attack anyone who dares to go against their mainstream beliefs. If anyone enjoys that sort of thing, they can read about it all in history, back when it wasn't obvious how foolish and ignorant such close-minded people are. Those who wish to participate in such ignorance simply need to get with the times, but some of those on here act like they'd rather go backward rather than forward.
the whole credible scientific community. better?

No, it's worse, because plenty of credible scientists don't believe as you do. Obviously you haven't taken the time to find that out, and I doubt you will now. You'd rather launch attacks because your beliefs are mainstream, and I point you to what I said above about how ignorant that is.
Oh, and you still haven't named any of these alleged scientists who agree with you. You just make vague reference to discredited arguments and try to pass it off as evidence. Who are these scientific luminaries?

As I said, I'm not having a debate with people so ignorant they fit better in the 14th century than in modern times. You can look up information for yourself if you're truly interested (and I suspect you're not).

I'm fairly sure genghis and bad luck are the same person, but if they're not, they are certainly cut from the same ignorant mold.
"As I said, I'm not having a debate with people so ignorant they fit better in the 14th century than in modern times."

That's right. Sadly, you won't afford the rest of us the same luxury.

Also, Prince Myshkin, I notice you refuse to name any of these credible scientists who agree with you. I also notice you stopped quoting me at the point when I mentioned Gish, Morris, and the ICR. Is there a connection? Did I hit too close to home? Are these the clowns whose "evidence" you wish to advance?
1/8/2013 12:03 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 12:02:00 PM (view original):
I think you need to check your facts. I have directly responded to your evidence at least a dozen times.

1/8/2013 12:07 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 11:54:00 AM (view original):

See, bis? Here are the links. The fourth one down is me directly responding to your "evidence."
1/8/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I posted a direct quote from you.

One of your arguments is easily debunked, C14 is produced in the atmosphere. A second, the petrified tree argument, is debunked here.

Your argument about the laws of thermodynamics isn't really an argument. Yes, the laws exist. No, they don't preclude an old earth.

I guess this isn't over until you stop posting.
Debunked.
Me, directly responding to your "evidence."
Once again.
1/8/2013 12:08 PM
How old are you, bis?
1/8/2013 12:12 PM
I notice you refuse to name any of these credible scientists who agree with you.
You can look up information about who believes what for yourself.

I'm not going to get into it because I'm not entering the debate again.

And for bad_luck:

1/8/2013 12:42 PM
I think you need to check your facts. I have directly responded to your evidence at least a dozen times.

Too bad you gave up when it mattered. You lost. Deal with it.
1/8/2013 12:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 11:54:00 AM (view original):

Here's me, directly responding, "when it mattered."

You quit because your evidence sucks and doesn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny.

But please, keep this going. I love it.
1/8/2013 12:53 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 12:42:00 PM (view original):
I notice you refuse to name any of these credible scientists who agree with you.
You can look up information about who believes what for yourself.

I'm not going to get into it because I'm not entering the debate again.

And for bad_luck:

It should be obvious to even you that I've "looked up" these people before and found their "information" wanting. Do you have anything new? Have massive strides been made in "Creation Science," I'm sorry, "Young Earth Theory," since then? Please tell me you have something.
1/8/2013 12:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.