IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):
No, the debate was over when you gave up and therefore lost.

I'll remind you as often as you need until I get bored.

Clearly, I have given up and don't want you to talk about all the young earth evidence you have.
1/8/2013 2:16 PM
Tell me more about C14.
1/8/2013 2:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 2:05:00 PM (view original):
The debate was over when you cited the existence of C14 as evidence of a young earth.

C14 is produced in the atmosphere.

The earth is over 4 billion years old. You'd have to be an idiot to believe otherwise.
You're in luck. He is an idiot.
1/8/2013 2:17 PM
Clearly, I have given up and don't want you to talk about all the young earth evidence you have.

You did give up, the game ended with you as the loser, and now you want to hit the restart button and play again.

Too bad. I won't play you again. You'll have to wallow in your loss.

You can keep trying to get me to debate you and it will never happen, but I will keep reminding you of your previous loss due to forfeiture for as long as it takes to sink in or - and this is becoming increasingly probable - until I get bored.
1/8/2013 2:24 PM
I don't think you'll ever get bored. You know that once you stop posting it will be obvious that you lost.

Anyone claiming mountains of evidence for a young earth has put themselves in a tough spot. Engage and reveal your evidence to be the farce that it is. Or hide in the hills and try to claim victory without revealing it.

But not posting isn't an option because it shows that you had nothing to start with.
1/8/2013 2:27 PM
Right now I am bored with pulling your puppet strings. Have fun arguing with yourself for a while.
1/8/2013 2:35 PM
You lost the debate when all of your evidence was debunked.

You screwed up, posting "first and second laws of thermodynamics" without realizing that that is a creationist argument against the big bang, not an old earth. Genius.

You ignored everyone who pointed out that C14 is produced in the atmosphere. Because, you know, that's not convenient for someone who is completely objective on the issue.

And now you're running away from me. You already begged me to stop posting on this thread. You want this whole thing to go away.

EDIT: I should have quoted the post above this. You replaced your puppet master rant with a one line surrender.

1/8/2013 2:51 PM (edited)
LOL
1/11/2013 12:03 PM
I'm so happy you came back. Want to explain how C14 precludes an old earth?
1/11/2013 12:20 PM
Looks like the attention whore needed a fix and came back to restart the debate he keeps insisting he's done with.

Shocking.
1/11/2013 12:22 PM
Of course you're happy I came back, bad_luck. You need to keep this going so you can tell yourself you haven't lost. Too bad you don't get that I'm not going to give you a chance to participate in the actual debate again.

tecwrg, I agree bad_luck needed a fix, but I think he never really left, so he couldn't have come back.

As for me, I thought I'd express the amazing amount of laughter I've enjoyed by reading his drivel. 

1/11/2013 12:47 PM
1/11/2013 12:53 PM
That's amazing.

I don't post and bad_luck and genghisxcon both stop posting. Not one single post to address one another at all despite the varied posts before that.

I post again and suddenly both are back very quickly.

It's almost like they're the same person.

No, I'm sure bad_luck isn't an alternate identity used to cause trouble on the message boards. After all, look at how many games he's played on WIS. *rolls eyes*

1/11/2013 12:59 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/11/2013 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Of course you're happy I came back, bad_luck. You need to keep this going so you can tell yourself you haven't lost. Too bad you don't get that I'm not going to give you a chance to participate in the actual debate again.

tecwrg, I agree bad_luck needed a fix, but I think he never really left, so he couldn't have come back.

As for me, I thought I'd express the amazing amount of laughter I've enjoyed by reading his drivel. 

I am glad you're back. This is fun.

Tell me more about how the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics are arguments for an old earth? (You've never done that)

Also, respond to the fact that C14 is produced in the atmosphere. (You've ignored this point every time it has been brought up)
1/11/2013 12:59 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/11/2013 12:59:00 PM (view original):
That's amazing.

I don't post and bad_luck and genghisxcon both stop posting. Not one single post to address one another at all despite the varied posts before that.

I post again and suddenly both are back very quickly.

It's almost like they're the same person.

No, I'm sure bad_luck isn't an alternate identity used to cause trouble on the message boards. After all, look at how many games he's played on WIS. *rolls eyes*

You didn't post and there was nothing stupid to ridicule. Now you're back.

But if you're really having trouble telling us apart, I'll help.

bad_luck thinks your out-of-touch-with-reality dumbassery may have surpassed that of swamp. I don't think you're there yet.
1/11/2013 1:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.