IMPORTANT POLL Topic

I have no interest in this being over. I'd like you to continue to make a fool of yourself arguing that a young earth is a possibility.

I see. So tecwrg accused me of attention seeking behavior when he should have been directing that comment toward you. I'm glad you made that crystal clear.
Please address your debunked evidence.

Your ability to be wrong multiple times in one short sentence is astounding.

You don't have the evidence, it hasn't been debunked, and I have no intention of addressing any of it even if you could get it or attempt to debunk it. The debate is over. Now you just need to stop your ignorant yammering for this to end. In the meantime, I'll respond for the benefit of my own entertainment and to call you out for the ignorant child you continually act like.

So now we know our roles: You're the bully on the playground who keeps up the bullying act to seek attention and cover up for his lack of abilities in other areas, while I'm the adult who can't help himself from being entertained when you somehow think your tactics will work on me.

At least you make me laugh sometimes. You become boring quickly, though. You just keep repeating the same things. Maybe you should mix things up a little bit, you know, and say something intelligent for once.
1/7/2013 1:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I posted a direct quote from you.

One of your arguments is easily debunked, C14 is produced in the atmosphere. A second, the petrified tree argument, is debunked here.

Your argument about the laws of thermodynamics isn't really an argument. Yes, the laws exist. No, they don't preclude an old earth.

I guess this isn't over until you stop posting.
Debunked.
1/7/2013 1:28 PM
It's nice to see you still have your act as a talking parrot to fall back on.

Just remember you're not Dorothy from the wizard of oz: Repeating something several times won't make it come true.

1/7/2013 1:30 PM
Please show me how your "evidence" is valid.
1/7/2013 1:31 PM
If you want to have a chance to prove me wrong, it's simple: Just don't respond any more and it will prove me wrong when I say you can't stop posting because you're an attention seeker.

If you do respond, then that will prove me right.

1/7/2013 1:41 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Here is a direct copy of your "evidence" post:

Bistiza, could you give one - 1! - piece of "evidence" that the earth is NOT billions of years old?  You claimed that there is evidence on both sides.  And can you show me any evidence that any scientists believe that?
The first and second laws of thermodynamics. 

The fact that carbon-14 should break down to virtually nothing past a certain point in terms of dates and yet it is difficult to find carbon without carbon-14, which with an old earth model should be virtually non-existent much of the time.

The fossil record shows many strata of rock which are thought to be formed over "millions of years" can actually form quite quickly. Sometimes there are fossils, including petrified trees, which span straight through several layers indicating they may have formed quite suddenly.

See. It's your "evidence."

All debunked.
1/7/2013 1:47 PM
Wow, that didn't take long. You can't even resist posting when it makes me 100% correct.

That alone says you should be glad I'm not actually taking the time to debate you on anything. You'd get destroyed. You couldn't even win this one when all you had to do was not post.

How in the world could you expect to hold your own when you couldn't win this easy one?

Great laughter for me.

Oh, that's right, you expect to be able to repeat things over and over and that makes them true.

More great laughter for me. What a hoot you are. Maybe you should take this comedy act to the stage.
1/7/2013 1:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/7/2013 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Here is a direct copy of your "evidence" post:

Bistiza, could you give one - 1! - piece of "evidence" that the earth is NOT billions of years old?  You claimed that there is evidence on both sides.  And can you show me any evidence that any scientists believe that?
The first and second laws of thermodynamics. 

The fact that carbon-14 should break down to virtually nothing past a certain point in terms of dates and yet it is difficult to find carbon without carbon-14, which with an old earth model should be virtually non-existent much of the time.

The fossil record shows many strata of rock which are thought to be formed over "millions of years" can actually form quite quickly. Sometimes there are fossils, including petrified trees, which span straight through several layers indicating they may have formed quite suddenly.

See. It's your "evidence."

All debunked.
I don't care.

This is your "evidence."

All of it has been debunked. You'd have to be an idiot to think a young earth is likely.
1/7/2013 1:56 PM
More of your hopes to make what you say come true by repeating it.

It hasn't worked yet, but you keep trying, Pinnochio, and you might just become a real boy (your nose is so long you can't move by now, but keep trying on the real boy thing...).

It's also worth noting that this is almost assuredly your "alternate" identity here. After all, you show as only having one GD season but you're so incredibly active on the forums. 

Someone using an alternate identity in an attention seeking effort on an internet forum? That's a perfect definition of an internet troll.
1/7/2013 2:01 PM
I'm still waiting for you to show all the evidence of a young earth. Since, you know, it's equally as compelling as old earth evidence.

...unless you don't have any???
1/7/2013 2:03 PM
You dropped the ball, tried to pass off another ball as the original ball, and all this time later you want to claim you found the real ball again?

Sorry, but I'm not playing that game. You can wait until the cows come home, because the debate is over and you lost when you dropped the ball before and refused to pick it up.

1/7/2013 2:07 PM
Really, show me how?
1/7/2013 2:12 PM
bis, you think you "won?"

bad_luck dropped you like Kostya Tszyu dropped Zab Judah. And like Zab, you tried to get up and talk **** and you just fell back down, and you can't accept that you got beat because you're brains are too scrambled from the beating you took.

Train harder next time, Zab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7A3rMN6Co
1/7/2013 2:14 PM
You know how: You refused to look back to the original argument and kept stating what you THOUGHT was the argument instead. I didn't fall for your deceptive tactics, and you took this long to try to go back and find the real information.

I'm guessing you still don't have a clue about the laws of thermodynamics because you didn't do any research, as if you had a clue, you'd understand the argument there without even having to ask.

So I'm not wasting my time debating you. We can keep going back and forth until you stop or I finally decide you're boring me, but you're never going to get me to debate this with you.

1/7/2013 2:16 PM
I quoted you directly.
1/7/2013 2:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.