Ncih $52mill Divisions Draft Topic

Yep got the whole ncih/98 thing under control.
12/16/2012 4:16 PM
Gin takes 98average (2) CP3.
12/16/2012 4:18 PM
Vance takes brick-man and ncih (2) Barkley.
12/16/2012 4:22 PM
Gin takes eleibowitz. Which means tar HAS to take 98(1), leaving you with scudmissle dh.
12/16/2012 4:28 PM
looks good....job well done nate
12/16/2012 4:30 PM
Thanks dh, these divisions look very balanced, you'd be surprised how different the lists for you guys were, everyone that drafted likely thinks he has the easiest division.
12/16/2012 4:47 PM
ha that's the way it should be! 3 of us are wrong, lol
12/16/2012 4:48 PM
Vance
poppapomp
mikee
natenoy
brick-man
NCIH (2)

dh555
scudmissle
chris_snid
NCIH (1)
banditone
sixernuggets

ginandjuice
eliebowitz
98average (2)
katernberg
jethroeg
jakotay

Tarheel
coachcroft
tricky
bluenote
xxevilivexx
98average1
12/16/2012 4:52 PM
I think vance's will probably be the easiest. Depends some on nate's squad, which I ranked down in the middle of the pack because I think it's a wildcard that could be sneaky good or pretty bad.

I would like gin's division a lot, except I really wanted to avoid leibo's squad.

I'm not that sold on my 1st two picks, honestly - after the top 3 I didn't think there were any really bad looking teams. But I don't think there are any great teams in my division, was very happy w/ who I got later on (we'll see if that feeling is misplaced, haha)

12/16/2012 4:55 PM
Now we have to hope ncih let's us run with this. Thanks again guys.
12/16/2012 5:10 PM
very happy with how it worked out.....now to talk some trash....

sixernuggets - easy pick here...sixernuggets has been known to be a perennial basement dweller and his squad was one of the few with worse defense then my own...russell is a monster on the boards but no one else is really making up for dirks poor rebounding....not sure which hardaway and dantley sixer is going with but neither help with the defense/boards problem

banditone - been known to burn me when i talk bad about his odd teams so i was a lil scared picking him....it helped that he doesnt seem to have a sf and if any of j-rich/kukoc/barry play sf that should make me feel better about going against the love/gilmore combo...as per usual with bandits squad, i have no idea whats going on here...just hoping this is one of his bad teams

ncih(lebron) - wanted to grab one of his teams before gin did...the commish never seems to make much noise so i wanted to make sure to get at least one of his teams...even though lebron can carry a team on his own, i was much less scared of this team than his other one...i dont think lebron has enough scoring help on this team to run with me

chris_snid - was happy to get him this late....taking stockton was still the weirdest pick of the draft(all that talent available with that pick and you take a guy whose top skill duplicates the top skill of your first pick...dont get it)....ewing/kermit should assure me that i win the fl/to battle every time

scudmissle - my top competition...the malone/mutombo pf/c combo with porter at point really scares me....the moncrief/schrempf/weatherspoon/peja wing combo does not....good team for sure but happy to get another team thats weak on the glass

theres quite a few teams ive drafted in this league where id bet anything i was gonna win the division...this isnt one of those teams...my defense is pretty bad and this divisions poor rebounding is the only reason i may end up ok on the boards...ive never trusted pippen and dont know why i did this time...had an idea of a balanced high scoring squad built around him that is super efficient...did a good job doing that but in hindsight i just dont think you can have a great squad doing that

heres what i think the chances of each owner winning the division is....

me - 40%
scud - 35%
chris - 10%
ncih - 10%
bandit - 5%
sixer - 0%

12/16/2012 5:51 PM
Kind of confused since elibowitz was my 20th ranked team, but whatever. I'm good with my division if we do this.
12/16/2012 6:33 PM
I see what I did and why that happened. I had dh on my list and not scud.
12/16/2012 6:38 PM
Gin, yea there were no other options for your pick at that point since tar by rule had to take the 98 team that was left and you left scud off your list.I. I caught it near the very end and by that point all I could do was take the lowest ranked team that was eligible for your division.
12/16/2012 6:48 PM
Anyone else having problems posting in the forums with the new version of Windows?I can't get it to work, leaving me with a phone or a Nook as an option, both of which do crappy autocorrect and have no copy/paste, plus the damn Nook obmits spaces and has no underscore on the keyboard, f'n pain in the balls.c
12/16/2012 6:53 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Ncih $52mill Divisions Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.