Ncih $52mill Divisions Draft Topic

Tar had me ranked 11, Gin ranked me 12, Vance you put me 5, you got your wish if ncih let's us have these divisions. As of today my historical ODL/ $52 mill draft leagues record is 110-80 for a .579 win pct. Hope you blew this one Vance, and no I won't let you forget if you did.
12/16/2012 8:12 PM
I'm really not concerned in the slightest what your opinion is of where I ranked your team, or if was am wrong in my assessment of how bad that team is compared to the other teams I ranked nate. You should have been making your picks to try and create the best team in the league and not to be concerned with blowing our minds with your profound understandings of trivial details of what might work. I really do hope that our teams are in the same division so we could see how this would play out in 8 games between the 2 teams.

It's nice to know that you have kept track of your ODL/$52 Million Draft leagues records LOL! So you have had 3 teams in those leagues with 2 complete seasons without winning a title and a partial season. You took what second place in the last ODL, or at least in the top four, if I recall correctly. That's pretty good for a nubie.

In my first NCIH $52 Million Draft league my team took second place to the ledgendary uvasooner who had won numerous times and had at least 2 seasons where both of this teams faced each other in the finals before leaving the site. My average for the NCIH $52 Million draft league over course of the last 3 and half years is 50 Wins. I have taken the title 2 times, finished in second place 2 times, and finished in the top four at least 2 more times (one those teams had 56 wins).

I'm ready for the season to start. In the great words of MC5, "Bang a Gong Get it On!"
12/17/2012 12:45 AM
I'm just jawing a little, I know the Gilbert / Wade combo is flawed, but so was the Howard/ Pierce / Kobe combo that made the ODL finals. Like I said before this team will allow be to put some of my theories in practice. I'm sure it will teach me even more about the sim engine and I'll make adjustments for the next season. I do think there are many different ways to create a winner and clearly the sim has some variation, even if the exact same teams played multiple seasons, I highly doubt the exact same results would ever be duplicated. And like I said before the cookie cutter approach is something I'm not down with, if I can't try something unique then I'm bored and there is no point. I will give you credit Vance, Wilt / Kobe is not something that many would likely try, so your approach looks pretty unique as well.
12/17/2012 7:57 AM
I like to have fun with this thing and like to go against the grain too so I do respect that from you nate. Believe me if I had wanted to screw the league after trading for Wilt I would have drafted Horace Grant instead of Kobe for sure and then gone with a high usage player like Ginobli. Then, I would have backed Manu up with a player that at least 5 or 6 owners should have taken over who they took. . . including you my friend when you selected Gilbert. But I like to do it my way as well so I took Kobe and Deron Williams to see if it would work a bit like D Wade and Anfernee Hardaway did for me last season. GL in the season. I admire your persistence with this draft idea.
12/17/2012 10:29 AM
nate, you classless ****...
12/20/2012 4:40 AM
Don't worry ash. I've been giving nate plenty of grief in the league forum. And my team got " Randomly Assigned" the same division as natenoy, jethro, one of poppapomp's teams and coach's team! Is that a Christmas present or what?
12/25/2012 2:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Ncih $52mill Divisions Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.