time to defend Swamp again... Topic

Its that time. Was reading some of the posts recently and people are starting to get a little casual with Swamp slams. since we all remember how Palin got screwed by taking the high road and not responding to the piles of garbage being heaped on the amazing story that is her life I feel the need to step outside myself and defend me every so often.

1 I am not crazy. nothing I have EVER said was crazy.

2 I am not stupid. Aside from the fact that I have a working knowledge of almost every topic that comes up in political forums I am clocked as having an above average IQ.

Why does it matter.

It matters because I am always giving 100% in the forums. I rise to every challenge and answer every question. Most of the left doesnt. They pick and choose the questions that they think they can nail me on.

It makes it too easy for them to not respond. When I am winning they can just walk away and claim that debating me is like debating a lunatic.

Also it means that I have to work twice as hard. I need to double prove anything I say, while the left can float whatever belief they want with little or no data.

This all adds up to the left looking better than they should. I dont take it and let them know that they are wrong. that doesnt stop them from doing the "I refuse to answer because I cannot defend my position and so I will insult Swamp".

I have been arguing and debating most of my life. When I was a young boy talking about the Vietnam war with my Grandfather and some of his friends. I didnt know what Conservativism really was, but I could feel it was right. So I know all the tricks. And sometimes I will walk into a trap just to expose how sad the poistion is. I know what you are doing and I still walk into it just to make my point.

So if you think you can dismiss me you are wrong.

Swamphawk!
1/2/2013 8:50 PM
It's an understatement to say that you care WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much about how you are portrayed on a sports simulation message board.
1/2/2013 9:11 PM
**** off. 
1/2/2013 9:27 PM
Worst thread of the year
1/2/2013 9:39 PM
1/2/2013 9:40 PM
1/2/2013 9:52 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/2/2013 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Its that time. Was reading some of the posts recently and people are starting to get a little casual with Swamp slams. since we all remember how Palin got screwed by taking the high road and not responding to the piles of garbage being heaped on the amazing story that is her life I feel the need to step outside myself and defend me every so often.

1 I am not crazy. nothing I have EVER said was crazy.

2 I am not stupid. Aside from the fact that I have a working knowledge of almost every topic that comes up in political forums I am clocked as having an above average IQ.

Why does it matter.

It matters because I am always giving 100% in the forums. I rise to every challenge and answer every question. Most of the left doesnt. They pick and choose the questions that they think they can nail me on.

It makes it too easy for them to not respond. When I am winning they can just walk away and claim that debating me is like debating a lunatic.

Also it means that I have to work twice as hard. I need to double prove anything I say, while the left can float whatever belief they want with little or no data.

This all adds up to the left looking better than they should. I dont take it and let them know that they are wrong. that doesnt stop them from doing the "I refuse to answer because I cannot defend my position and so I will insult Swamp".

I have been arguing and debating most of my life. When I was a young boy talking about the Vietnam war with my Grandfather and some of his friends. I didnt know what Conservativism really was, but I could feel it was right. So I know all the tricks. And sometimes I will walk into a trap just to expose how sad the poistion is. I know what you are doing and I still walk into it just to make my point.

So if you think you can dismiss me you are wrong.

Swamphawk!
dude, much of what you said in this rant is a matter of opinion.  I think most people in the pit (maybe all of us) have felt at one time or another that you have said a crazy thing.  And Id hazard a guess that most of of us feel that way most of the time.  After all since when do crazy people admit that they say crazy things?

Im not saying you are stupid, but you are delusional.

You definately dont give 100% in the forums.  You think you answer everything, but I can think of many times where I and other good pit folk have asked you something, or pointed out in definate terms with definate links proving you are wrong and you didnt refute it.

You really nearly never prove anything you say either.  The only time I ever see you offer up a link backing up the stuff you say its from Fox News, heritage foundation or wiki.  None of those sources are what any right thinking person would call BOTH completely reliable and truly fair and balanced.  Just because Fox news uses the tag line fair and balanced doesnt make it so.

People here dismiss you because you have said so many crazy things and thats a fact.

1/2/2013 10:42 PM
And just so you know I am very much aware that a good portion of my posts are derogatory in nature (to you Swamp) because I enjoy poking fun at you.  Its all in good fun, I dont take crap said in here all that seriously, and I hope nobody on here does.  As navy dude said this is a sports simulation message board.  (Not the U.N.)!!!
1/2/2013 10:45 PM
I have a question.

If we all ignore you will you eventually go away?
1/3/2013 1:03 AM
You will stoop to any level to silence the voice of Conservatism wont you.
1/3/2013 1:39 AM
If you truly are the voice of conservatism then we are all screwed, and going to hell in a hand basket!
1/3/2013 8:46 AM
This is pathetic. And it appears that some of us take this lard *** serious. For shame people.
1/3/2013 9:34 AM
I want more swamp pics!
1/3/2013 10:15 AM
1/3/2013 10:24 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/3/2013 1:39:00 AM (view original):
You will stoop to any level to silence the voice of Conservatism wont you.
3 rights make a left.
1/3/2013 10:46 AM
1234 Next ▸
time to defend Swamp again... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.