1/3 minor release Topic

Posted by lmschwarz on 1/3/2013 12:29:00 PM (view original):
on my Player Game Plan page two of my players have the foul options - leave in longer-normal-take out quicker while the other 10 players have the old more aggressive-normal-less aggressive. I assume they mean the same thing, but why don't all 12 players have the same options? anyone else see this?
I suggested to CS about rewording that almost as soon as it came out, as I felt it was more than a little confusing, especially for newer coaches.  Not saying that it was my ticket that got it changed, by any means, but at least "someone" got through.  Good, long overdue change.
1/3/2013 2:54 PM
Glad to see the records expanded to top 25. Superficial change, but still very cool.
1/3/2013 4:58 PM
jsajsa, Sorry for the confusion, I was very vague in what I said and was just thinking out loud to myself and and wasn't even clear.  I wasn't speaking directly to anyone who posted as I just skimmed quickly through things aside from the 1st post of the changes you posted, and was speaking in reference to what a team faced the whole season be it non-con/conf/tourny.   (not what they scheduled for non-con, just what the coach (team) was scheduled for all season, be it 27 games to 35 games) - nothing to explain, I know exactly what you mean, my 1 team had the #1 SoS after non-con and now sit at 37 at the end of the regular season and will go up with conf. tourny and back down pending how far I go in the NT. I totally get what you're saying, and it's just fluff and nothing vital.  Just something for peons like me who are like, oooo numbers.  That is a lot of continuous numbers though looking at the history page, wouldn't be bad if they had line breaks separating everything, but eyeballs will adjust. 
1/3/2013 5:00 PM
I like these changes, makes the game more fun, cleans things up, makes things easier to look at. Thanks seble.
1/3/2013 5:17 PM
This is awesome...I was so happily surprised to have discovered this...it's fun seeing some of the players you recruited previously that you may have forgotten about.  Would still like to see a top 50 or so...but 25 is nice, especially when it was unexpected...well done HD...well done.
1/3/2013 8:59 PM
Quality little update, particularly like updating the record books from top 15 to top 25.  Next step is to add single-season records and season by season stats for past players.  Don't particularly care for the SOS on the history page, as it seems pretty unnecessary and clutters everything up, but that is some serious nit-picking.
1/3/2013 10:06 PM
Question for the masses -- on my Player Game Plan page, I am no longer able to sort and organize by player position (or any other category, it would seem). Every time I click on a column header to sort it, it reloads the default order based on percentage of offensive distribution. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and it's an unwanted byproduct of today's update or if it's specific to my computer in some way. Thanks in advance!
1/3/2013 10:13 PM
top 25 change is ok, changing more aggressive etc to something more easily understandable is a good change. Overall though I'm not terribly impressed that this is all the attention we've gotten since June...
1/4/2013 6:27 AM
rednu - same problem for me. I submitted a ticket...
1/4/2013 9:15 AM
Definitely like the recruit update on an individual player's page. 
1/4/2013 11:00 AM
Wow I never even tried to reorder by clicking on the column head on the player game plan page.

Rednu your mentioning you can no longer do this tells me I didn't think to ever try it, LOL.

1/4/2013 3:52 PM
How about all-time conference records/leaders?  Been waiting on that for a long time.
1/5/2013 11:47 PM
Posted by namshub on 1/5/2013 11:47:00 PM (view original):
How about all-time conference records/leaders?  Been waiting on that for a long time.
That would be very cool.
1/6/2013 3:58 AM
I think that would be very cool, top 25 in all catagories
1/6/2013 8:23 PM
conference that is
1/6/2013 8:23 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
1/3 minor release Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.