Duff Beer FULL Topic

The season 18 regular season is winding down in Duff Beer. It was arguably the most competitive season in the history of Duff Beer. With 7 games to play, only 2 teams are guaranteed to win 100 games and only 2 teams are guaranteed to lose 100 games. Worst case scenario, there will only be 3 100 loss teams! It has been an incredibly competitive and successful season and we are looking to build on it through the addition of a handful of quality owners. There shouldn't be too many openings and this could be a very quick rollover. We are receptive to 1st time owners but it will take a commitment and willingness to learn in order for these 1st timers to succeed. The available teams will be posted below as well as the very simple rules that we do have. Please feel free to post on here or contact me privately if you have any questions at all.
1/6/2013 3:44 PM
World Rules
1) Both your major and minor leagues must be maintained. Pitchers/players should not be at 0%. Any owner found in violation of this will be contacted and given an opportunity to correct it. If no answer is received within 48 hours, or the next time you check in to your team (can be easily checked), which ever comes second, you will be subject to removal.

2) If you do not log in to your team for 5 days, without previously notifying the commissioner of your absence you will be subject to removal. Any owner found in violation of this will be contacted and given an opportunity to correct it. The owner in question will be given 48 hours to log in to their team. A response would be appreciated but is not required. After 48 hours, you will be subject to removal.

3) There will be minimum win requirements for 1, 2, 3, and 4 season time periods. Those win requirements will be as follows: 50 wins in any 1 season, 110 wins over any 2 consecutive seasons, 180 wins over any 3 consecutive seasons, and 260 wins over any 4 consecutive seasons. If you fail to meet these MWR you will be subject to removal. Also, should your team fall below a .250 winning percentage at any time after 40 major league games have been played, an "investigation" will be started. This .250 winning percentage is not grounds for immediate removal but you will start being looked in to. You will be contacted with concerns about your team. Some suggestions on how to improve may be included as well. If no answer is received within 48 hours, or the next time you check in to your team (can be easily checked), which ever comes second, you will be subject to removal.

1/6/2013 3:44 PM
Available Teams

AL North
None

AL East
None

AL South
1. www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx - 93-69 - 1st place in division

AL West
NONE

NL North
NONE

NL East
NONE

NL South
NONE

NL West
NONE
1/30/2013 11:20 PM (edited)
Strong balanced league that is definitely on the upswing.  Need a few more dedicated owners that are in for the long haul.  I'd definitely recommend joining. 
1/7/2013 4:44 PM
This is my second year in the league and definitely a good group. I'm the third of the 100 loss teams (I need to go 3-1 in the final four games to avoid it so it's not looking good) but my team is on the upswing (first place in AAA and AA, playoffs in low-A). We'd definitely love some dedicated owners to join up. 
1/7/2013 7:25 PM (edited)
Also my second year in the league and I can tell you that it really is a good time.  Come throw your lives away with us in Duff Beer!
1/7/2013 8:25 PM
Been there ten seasons and its my only team. Really a great time and commish does good job keeping it competitive. I'm in a battle for the division now and while its ruining my sleep schedule its sooo worth it!! Haha join up
1/7/2013 11:33 PM
Just finishing my first season of HD.  Really enjoyed the game - found the other Duff Beer owners to be quite helpful.  The league is pretty well balanced.  sportsboy does a great job with communication - I plan to stick around long term.  Please join us!
1/8/2013 6:24 PM
Very good league! Get in now!
1/8/2013 9:20 PM
If you join us we will be your best friends
1/9/2013 11:24 PM
Great League, join on up!
1/10/2013 2:32 PM
We've got a very active group here and this is a great environment to be a part of!
1/10/2013 5:40 PM

Nice competitive league, please join us!

1/10/2013 5:48 PM
The available team list is updated and fixed. The links got removed somehow during the last update. Some very good options available!
1/12/2013 12:15 AM
Finishing up the Division Series' tomorrow then off to the Championship Series'!
1/13/2013 10:51 PM
1234 Next ▸
Duff Beer FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.