Great coaching by Fox Topic

So, in one thread, you're gonna say "ATL made DEN look even dumber" and then come here to argue your point again?

You have to try to win the game.  Especially when it's your big off-season acquistion under center.  A guy that should be ranked with the all-time greats.   Fox didn't see it that way.  And that is what makes him a ****** coach.
1/13/2013 4:58 PM
Ummm, "The Broncos/Fox made a bad decision" and "Fox is a ****** coach" are not the same thing. Every coach makes bad decisions at some point. You can't seem to recognize that. I even provided a bonehead move by the mighty Belichick - you going to tell us now how ****** he is as a coach? I've stopped paying much attention to your arguments because you've proven on multiple occasions you really don't know as much about sports as you claim.

Now, commence telling us how it was all a joke and you got us. Better to get your usual backtracking out of the way now.

1/13/2013 5:23 PM
No, Fox coaching is a joke.  I said it last season, I say it this season.  And, if the Broncos are dumb enough to let him coach another year, I'll say it next season.   He's a ****** coach because he's defensive-minded and refuses to let his offensive playmakers make plays.    That's just ******* stupid.   You don't rein Manning in because, despite his weak ******* arm, he'll rein himself in.   Dude if a HOF QB.   He had 30 seconds to cover 40 yards(probably less because it's Denver) with two timeouts.  
1/13/2013 5:36 PM
*yawn*.

Defense from 32nd to 2nd. Offense from God knows where to 4th.

This would explain why your team always has ****** coaches. Horrible talent evaluators.
1/13/2013 5:50 PM
Posted by randle44 on 1/12/2013 9:25:00 PM (view original):
My only pick that i didnt announce JPpatches lol ..ok i also picked GB and the Sh!thawks ..with GB kicking your Sh!thawks a$$ ..Im already ahead ..as Charlie Sheen says ...im winning
See what happens when randle has to announce picks BEFORE the games happen?
1/13/2013 5:52 PM
Seriously, 'tardpops, Fox is a very good defensive coach.  He stays away from the offense because he's clueless when it come to that side of the ball.   But he had his HOF QB kneel in order to go into OT.    That's because he's a **** coach.  Think Buddy Ryan.
1/13/2013 5:58 PM
I don't agree with the call, but its at least defensible. Manning had already turned the ball over twice, he gets worse the colder the weather gets, the team was making all kinds of mistakes, etc. Take the knee, let them regroup. Under old OT rules, Fox probably goes for it. But his team was all but guaranteed a possession in OT. And they ended up getting several, and did nothing with them. If Manning drives them down the field for a game-winning TD in OT, no one is talking about this today.
1/13/2013 6:07 PM
OK, I'll type slow.  This is what Fox does.   When Delhomme is your QB, it's a good plan.    Manning might be a bit better than Delhomme.
1/13/2013 6:11 PM
Dude, you should start handing out some applications. Surely with all your expert knowledge, MLB or the NFL would hire you in some advisory capacity. You know so much more than the people actually making the decisions - stop wasting your talents. Get in there, chief!
1/13/2013 6:17 PM
Yeah, you're right.  I'm the only one saying "WTF was Fox doing?"

1/13/2013 6:18 PM
Oh, it's not just Fox. You know everything about everything. There's nothing you're not an expert on.

GET WORKING ON THAT RESUME!!!

1/13/2013 6:34 PM
I know Fox is a **** coach.

I'll got back to Steve Spurrier.  I really like what he's done with his coaching career.  To the point, he went to FL and said "**** this SEC running ****.  We're gonna throw it around."   And he won.   He took his offense to the 'Skins and sucked out loud.   His next job was SC in college.    He's won with running and D because that's what he's had.   I have no doubt he'd love to throw the ball 70 times a game but he doesn't have the players to do it.

Fox can't adjust his thinking.   Hence, and therefore, he's a **** coach.
1/13/2013 6:41 PM
You might have a leg to stand on if you actually watched Broncos games. Yesterday was magnified because it was a huge game - and it was a bad decision. But Fox has COMPLETELY changed his thinking this season. There were more than a few times when they got the ball back with less than a minute in the 2nd quarter and drove for points. Fox obviously chickened out yesterday, probably due to the conditions and the way the game had gone to that point. But to act like he's coached the same this season as the way he did last year when he had Tebow is horseshit. Try watching some games and taking off your black and silver glasses.

One day you'll wake up and realize you don't know half as much as you think you do.

1/13/2013 6:55 PM
Apparently a pass was called on 3rd and 7 and Manning audibled to a run. Wow.
1/14/2013 7:57 AM
based on the D the Ravens were presenting, he switched to the play he was supposed to......the Ravens stopped it, he looks bad

if the run goes for 8 yards, the announcers slobber over his ability to audible

everything is results based...they lost, so Manning must have once again proved he isn't a good playoff QB....no matter what else happened in the game
1/14/2013 10:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Great coaching by Fox Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.