How about that..... Topic

First, the dude isn't a scientist and second at the end of the article he is quoted as saying man is to blame for climate change. 

You really should have someone read these to you before you post it. 

5/30/2013 3:08 PM
Ahh..... I think that you may be the one that did not read the article.

Why is it that all the true believers are now not so believing?  Admitting that temps have been stagnant for 20 years.  Letting doubt creep in as to the belief that humans are responsible for warming.

Creep, creep, creep.  Do you get the feeling that the confidences is gone?  That the evidence is not complying with the theory? 

And the best part of it all is watching you true believers look on in confusion.  Just amazing.

5/30/2013 5:00 PM
Asked about the comments this afternoon, Mr Yeo said: "It is possible there are natural causes as well, but my view has always been that – for twenty years – I have thought the scientific evidence has been very convincing. The strong probability is that it is man-made causes contributing to greenhouse gas concentrations."
5/30/2013 6:45 PM
YEO!
5/30/2013 6:46 PM
Posted by occsid on 5/30/2013 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Asked about the comments this afternoon, Mr Yeo said: "It is possible there are natural causes as well, but my view has always been that – for twenty years – I have thought the scientific evidence has been very convincing. The strong probability is that it is man-made causes contributing to greenhouse gas concentrations."
Those temps that have stopped increasing for 20 years?  Ignore that.  Ignore that our models have been wrong.  Ignore all of that.  WE'RE STILL RIGHT!  JUST BELIEVE US!
6/4/2013 9:55 AM
6/4/2013 10:28 AM
6/4/2013 10:28 AM
6/4/2013 10:29 AM
But there has been no warming in 20 years.

DUMBASS!
6/4/2013 10:30 AM
dont cornfuse dumbbaker and dumbout with facts.  They are all star and leading graduates of the Swampy School of Heads up their ***.
6/4/2013 12:21 PM
I have documented the admissions by all your idols as to the 20 years of no warming.  All your continued denials shows is that you are completely brainwashed.  So congrats for proving my point.

6/4/2013 1:31 PM
And I just proved you wrong. Go back to what you are good at, if you are actually good at anything. 
6/4/2013 2:53 PM
Anyone ever notice that occsid does not like to link to his charts?  I wonder why?

Speaking of wondering why, how do you explain all your global warming idols admitting that temps have been stagnant for 20 years?  And the models thus wrong?  How do you explain that?

6/4/2013 4:25 PM
If you graduate tomorrow, there hasn't been a warming trend since you went to kindergarden.

So far it has been 3 degrees cooler than normal this year.

A couple of weeks ago NASA released data that says CO2 is not related to global warming. I guess that's because there is no global warming.

CO2 is at about 400ppm. There has been an 11 percent spike in vegetation over the last decade. Both in coverage and size and as a bonus....yield. Plants love the stuff.

Stupid flat earthers now want to waste money on trying to genetically create a cow that doesn't fart as much.
6/4/2013 7:33 PM (edited)
Almost as dumb as the genetically retarded folk who can't keep their word.
6/4/2013 10:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...28 Next ▸
How about that..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.