Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/11/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
That is ******* gross by the way.
2/12/2013 11:56 PM
Your thread, your pics, but that is nasty.
2/12/2013 11:56 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/12/2013 7:31:00 PM (view original):
onions on a chili dog, lettuce on a burger, cabbage in the slaw and potatos in the fries.
As long as the potato doesn't actually taste like potato.  7 times a week?  Hahahahahahaha.  How many fast food wrappers are lying on your floorboards right now?
2/12/2013 11:59 PM
Do you know me. I am notorious for having wrappers on the floor of my vehicle.
2/13/2013 12:50 AM
Posted by The Taint on 2/12/2013 11:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/11/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
That is ******* gross by the way.
You know I can get different strokes and what not.

Are you really going to declare her gross?

That if she hits on you in a bar you wouldnt be on her, assuming that you are single?
2/13/2013 12:53 AM
There are a few new Asian style buffets opening up in the area.

Not great food but solid good food and good price.

Wild great variety.

And also Sushi and Mongolian style BBQs.
2/13/2013 1:06 AM
ok...just to keep people coming back here is a skinny chick for ya....
2/13/2013 2:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/12/2013 5:42:00 PM (view original):
I eat fast food most every day I am working.

I also eat fast food once or twice more per week.

So I guess that comes out to about 7 times a week.

More if you count coffee or ice cream.
I had a feeling, as this thread reads more like "swamps fast food diary" blog than a catch-all.

when i worked downtown, i had something fast most days for lunch, though occasionally that would include more of a deli type place for a sandwich and fruit or salad.

do you know the current condition of your cholesterol and blood pressure?

I ask not to make fun of you, but honest curiosity.  I'm easily the fattest guy on the internet, but even I am more careful with what I eat than to have fast food 7 times a week.
2/13/2013 2:01 PM
My cholesterol is oddly normal.

Blood pressure is a little high. And since my family has a history of running a little low that may be more of an issue.

I am actually fatter than I look. My legs are short and my torso long so for the same height, 5'11", I am heavier than most.

My health isnt a major issue. Some of that is genetic. Everyone in my family who didnt get Cancer lived forever.

And just because food is made from fresh natural ingriedients does not mean it is more healthy.

A deli Reuben can be a lot worse than a big mac.

2/13/2013 3:28 PM
I eat way too much fast food, a ton of junk food and my cholesterol and blood pressure are perfectly normal and i am a healthy weight despite a history of it in my family. 
2/13/2013 10:29 PM
OK who wouldnt want to see the 2 chicks on this page make out?
2/14/2013 12:10 AM
I know my weight is simple. I eat too much.

I have always been heavy. And before I broke my leg I was pretty active. Rode bikes, played fast pitch, street football, hide and seek, army and other things.

I always ate a lot. And because of a divorce I either lived with my grandparents, and was fed anytime I wanted, or with my single mother, and ate any time I wanted.

I ate when I watched tv, ate when I was bored, ate when I was sad. I learned to cook and got curious about food. Food became another hobby.

After a dirt bike accident I had multiple surgeries on my leg and stopped being active and gained a ton.

I became something of an advocate for fat rights, and learned to stand up for myself. It made being overweight not so bad in a social sense.

I realize without surgery I will probably be fat for the rest of my life.

And I think I am ok with that.
2/14/2013 12:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...15 Next ▸
Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.