Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Give it up swamp. You are wrong. Just admitted it or better yet jump into Lake St. Clair. 
2/16/2013 10:10 AM
This is a classic case of the "Left Wing Mafia" ganging up on a Con.

Seamar is wrong.

First he created an issue out of nothing.

Then he refuses to admit he is wrong.

You can twist it any way you want, but the time before I broke my leg is infinite. My life before I broke my leg is finite.
2/16/2013 4:00 PM
The time before is irrelevant and the time after is useless.
2/16/2013 6:37 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/16/2013 4:00:00 PM (view original):
This is a classic case of the "Left Wing Mafia" ganging up on a Con.

Seamar is wrong.

First he created an issue out of nothing.

Then he refuses to admit he is wrong.

You can twist it any way you want, but the time before I broke my leg is infinite. My life before I broke my leg is finite.
You can never admit you're wrong, it's always a conspiracy with you.
2/16/2013 10:57 PM
"Left Wing Mafia"

2/17/2013 12:54 AM
You just can't communicate effectively is really what it boils down to, because you don't know your *** from your head.  Everyone is in agreement of that.  97 out of 100 were in agreement this evening, at the local mall. The other three had drool running down their chins.
2/17/2013 1:26 AM
This is crap.

I am right. You cannot argue with that.

Seamar tried to invent some way to spin it so I would become wrong.

This is clear bias because anyone else would not be in this conversation.

So anyone who can explain why all the time before I broke my leg isnt infinite can keep talking.
2/17/2013 1:46 AM
Are too...Am not.......Are TOO!.......Am NOT!..........ARE TOO!!!...........AM NOT!!!

RSF CITY!!!

Just ignore this shyt swamp and get back to posting BBW's.

2/17/2013 2:08 AM
your wish is my every command...

2/17/2013 1:25 PM
They shut down all the Cheesecake Factories in the Detroit area down. So I cannot eat there anymore. I ate there once and it was good.

On the flip side they are unhealthy. Their food seems almost intenitonally fattening. High in fat and calories.

And not just Cheesecakes. Thinks like sandwiches and pasta and shrimp are unusually high in bad.

This is something that even I can see. If their food was by far the best in the world it might be worth it, but it isnt so it isnt.

See...even on food I am a resonable compromiser.
2/17/2013 3:54 PM
So when you drink to much you get drunk.

When you get drunk the night before you get a hangover.

So why dont we have a name for when you eat too much and are full and groggy?

What about the next day after you ate too much junk and you feel queasy?

We are a nation that has more problems with food than alcohol, we should name these things...
2/18/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/18/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):
So when you drink to much you get drunk.

When you get drunk the night before you get a hangover.

So why dont we have a name for when you eat too much and are full and groggy?

What about the next day after you ate too much junk and you feel queasy?

We are a nation that has more problems with food than alcohol, we should name these things...
true-eating too much makes me feel bad right afterward, and the morning after also

booze at least makes me feel good until I wake up
2/18/2013 6:24 PM
Big Bang Theory:

I know this show is very popular. In some ways one of the most popular shows ever.

I like it and think it is funny and clever, but not the best ever.

It is sort of a modern Beverly Hillbillies.

The charecters are very extreme. They try to mellow them a little over time but they are still one dimensional.

Couco is actually the most realistic role on the show, but she is kind of odd in her role.

There is a Ginger and Mary Ann thing with the Penny Role and the bernadette role.

I dont have an actual point, except that I dont think it is the best comedy ever.

2/19/2013 1:51 PM
Have you watched Modern Family? First sit-com I've watched since Drew Carey show.
2/19/2013 2:03 PM
I like the show when I watch it.

It is very humerous and has great comedic timing.

If the show has a flaw, it is similar to Big Bang. The Charecters are one dimensional. The gays are TV gays. The traditional family might as well be the cleavers and the Ed Oneil family is a backwards Ricardos. It is funny but not smart.

That doesnt mean I dont like the show, I just dont love it. It is drop dead funny every week. And that is what it is supposed to be.
2/20/2013 2:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...15 Next ▸
Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.