non-engine WIS features that would be really nice Topic

Posted by caesari on 2/6/2013 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ermackey on 2/6/2013 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Re-align conferences to reflect 2013 Season. Maintain new alignment changes annually.
I think it has been said before, but the entire basis of GD is based on 12 team conferences. This would be an incredibly difficult task to maintain.
Just keeping hope alive.  :)

Maybe WIS 2.0 will improve upon this limitation. Engines and architecture can not live forever.
2/6/2013 6:44 PM
i have to say, the whole "can't change the 12 team conference alignment because of system difficulties" argument is the tail wagging the dog.
2/7/2013 2:42 PM
A couple cool things I think would be cool that I miss from the old engine would be bringing back top 25 news for each level. Also bringing back "star" ratings for players in DIA... just little things but can make the game fun
2/10/2013 3:00 PM
I'd really like to see more advanced statistics, and the ability to track team roster stats over multiple seasons, team rushing records, single-game passing records, etc.  So much more could be added here....
2/10/2013 4:16 PM
Posted by dream76 on 2/10/2013 4:16:00 PM (view original):
I'd really like to see more advanced statistics, and the ability to track team roster stats over multiple seasons, team rushing records, single-game passing records, etc.  So much more could be added here....
If you go to your team history and in the pop-up there is a little drop down box that says "general" you can change that drop down and you can see your team stats over each season but individual/ single game stats would be interesting
2/10/2013 4:31 PM
◂ Prev 12
non-engine WIS features that would be really nice Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.