NCIH $52M Draft League XXXVIIII Topic

Okay gin are you still sticking to your plan, or do you take by far the best players that I have ever seen drop to the last picks in the draft at SF and PG positions? Still happy that you didn't take Wilt #1? I love torturing you about this. Please forgive me LOL!
3/5/2013 4:17 PM
I don't understand how one PG hasn't been selected. He has his weak points, but man, so efficient.
3/5/2013 5:14 PM
yeah the pg is pretty obvious. Not sure which SF vance is referring to atm
3/5/2013 5:17 PM
I had to look at the previous draft and I came up with two possibilities.
3/5/2013 5:35 PM
Posted by xxevilivexx on 3/5/2013 5:35:00 PM (view original):
I had to look at the previous draft and I came up with two possibilities.
I see a really good SG available, and the PG I'm not sure if it fits his team.  Not sure who the SF is but think it would need to have 90's to 100 in SG to work
3/5/2013 6:02 PM
yea two really good pgs left....dont think he needs a sf with rodman..curious to see who he pairs up with ewing and sammy at pf/c....couple good ones left too...one is kind of a risk but could also work beautifully
3/5/2013 6:34 PM
come on gin....so close to finishing the draft without anyone being on the clock
3/5/2013 6:39 PM
Walter Davis
Jayson Williams
3/5/2013 7:06 PM
Posted by vancem on 3/5/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Okay gin are you still sticking to your plan, or do you take by far the best players that I have ever seen drop to the last picks in the draft at SF and PG positions? Still happy that you didn't take Wilt #1? I love torturing you about this. Please forgive me LOL!
Yeah. I don't feel tortured at all really.

Walter Davis is a guy I've always wanted to give a try because his numbers look nice. 58 EFG and 6 usage points? 
Ray would've been nice, but when I got Rodman and Williams on the court at the same time good luck getting a ball in the air.

And that undrafted PG will fit nicely as Terry's back-up. So, I'm content with my picks.
3/5/2013 7:09 PM
well done gin....great drafting everyone...fastest one i can remember

the top 4 owners from last year are ranking the teams and sitemailing them to me....ill post the divisions when i get all the rankings in

league #.....

3/5/2013 7:13 PM
Don't forget Gin $4 Million is the max salary for undrafted players. You have surprised me once again. GL my friend.
3/5/2013 8:31 PM
Will you post the divisional lists, like some kind of power rankings?
3/6/2013 5:33 AM
yeah I want to see how the draft order went after it's done, haha
3/6/2013 10:00 AM
Division Draft

The top 4 owners from last year(regular season record) sent me their rankings. Then we have a draft based off those lists. Draft order between the 4 is determined by playoff finish. Snake style. Here are the results.....

vancem:                 jethroeg                     natenoy                 coachcroft         98average           felonius

eleibowitz:             iccoachb                    seapilots               logain                longtallbrad        xxevilivexx

chris_snid:           banditone                   maglor1                tricky24              theyard2              dh555

mikee1:                 sixernuggets             ginandjuice          brick_man         katernberg          tarheel1991
3/6/2013 12:36 PM
looks like mike was banking on sixernuggets past struggles repeating themselves....the other owners seem to think he finally figured it out...amazingly he was mikes top choice while being vancem and chris's  last choice
3/6/2013 12:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27 Next ▸
NCIH $52M Draft League XXXVIIII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.