All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme Leagues > A Managers' Nightmare TEMP Forum
2/11/2013 12:37 PM
ybjsports--the picks are random.  Moengod had the first pick in Round1, Round 2 starts with Deadwood.
it changer order each time.  The picks go in the same order as when the franchise is assigned.
Round1 started with
1.  Moengod picking first from the Baltimore Orioles
2.  6packattack---Cincinnatti Kelly's Killers
3.  Alex-------------Detroit Tigers

You alway pick in the order listedby owner and franchise so you have a legal player.
2/11/2013 12:47 PM
randy, i think ybj is following the WIS draft info, including which round to be picking.  it is confusing when we keep getting reminders that our picks are up...
2/11/2013 1:19 PM
OK, i think i understand now; the draft order shown is not what we should follow.  we need to follow the order as set up in deadwood's e-mails by round.
2/11/2013 1:54 PM
correct ybj, it is a bit confusing.  The reminders we're getting arent relevant to us either.  we are actually on hold until they fix the moengod, guerra thing...then rd 1 should wrap up. 
2/11/2013 2:57 PM
Do we want to have WIS erase all picks after round 1
as YBJ suggested
or do ya think they'll screw that up somehow?

2/11/2013 3:41 PM
I'm not sure what their holdup is, but if it would be easier for them, they could just delete the entire draft and have us start over.  I don't think it would change anyone's picks but if it would be easier and faster, why not?
2/11/2013 4:30 PM
Seems to me having them erase picks would be viable, thoit doesn't matter to me. My pickwould stay the same.
2/11/2013 5:43 PM
I will add to the ticket I already have for them dated 2/9/13 which is when I first asked them to fix the Moengod/Guerra issue.
and they told me it was fixed.

I will ask them if it is easier for them just start the league over and make sure they fix Moengod & Guerra

And yes Moengod everyone's picks will stay the same.
No I am not going to re-random 25 Rounds,fughet about it.

2/11/2013 5:50 PM
Done! I added that option on to the ticket so, WIS has a choice.
Thanx for being patient guys.
At least we all have time to get a pretty good idea of who our players will be.
I hope you all have your Player prospect and Pitcher prospect boxes full.
If they start us over that might disappear so write it down or put those players in a spring training team so you have them.

2/12/2013 8:26 AM
Waiting on:
                     WIS
                     TiDealer to change rounds 3 to 6 Players to 200 K guys

2/12/2013 6:20 PM
Hey all, we are going to do this one round at a time so we do not have more problems?
2/13/2013 8:52 AM
sorry,I picked the wrong pitchers for my Team - 1 and Team - 2
They are right for my teams
not the draft order Team 1 should have picked first.

2/13/2013 8:58 AM
Randy1 will draft Randy Johnson SP 1999 Ariz. Diamondbacks in Round 1
2/13/2013 8:59 AM
Randy 2 will draft Ed Reulbach 1915 Newark Peppers for round 1
2/13/2013 10:35 AM
This is what we have so far, look it over and see if it is correct.
I will update on my next break
of 17
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme Leagues > A Managers' Nightmare TEMP Forum

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.