Cough, Cough Topic

Hey randle...what time is the Canucks game tomorrow?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
5/9/2013 12:11 AM
same time as your free  c#ck probe colonoscopy from Muddy ...atleast you f@gs enjoy a nice peach cobler afterwards ..hard to make eye tp eye contact ..im guessing?
5/10/2013 11:12 PM
you have some weird gay fantasies - I'll bet you are taking these scenarios from your own sex life and changing the names.
5/13/2013 6:10 PM
On Thursday morning, Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks was named one of three finalists for the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy, awarded “to the player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability.”
5/16/2013 12:10 PM
thats because he is playing against guys his own age ,not 89 yr old fragile old men trying to eek out a living by driving cab ..he's a Douchebag
5/16/2013 10:46 PM
Watching 48 hours , Chicago getting overrun with gangs and drugs ,you guys the next Detroit ? get out there and throw these scum bags out , talk tough on here but ******* in real life?  ..figures,guys like Muddy block everybody when he doesnt like what is said , he can dish but he cant take ..you to Jimbo
5/18/2013 10:39 PM
Randull needs a new schtick.
5/18/2013 10:57 PM
this is a VCR vs Chi thing ..Leafs make the playoffs and all the weasels come out of their holes ..
5/18/2013 11:45 PM
leave it alone Forrest ..
5/18/2013 11:47 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 5/18/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Some f@cking p#ssy Leaf Jagoff is calling me out? they make the playoffs and they suddenly can tell their wives they want something other than missionary with a slit in the flannel pj's ? good thing they didnt win a series ..we would never hear the end of these losers once they got a taste of back door action..be like Oiler fan and disappear into the woodwork or your accounting job ..ok dipsh!t ? you are like your team ..inconsequential..you will be lucky to make the playoffs in a 84 game season
5/18/2013 11:58 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 5/18/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Quote post by deathinahole on 5/18/2013 10:57:00 PM:
Randull needs a new life.

Dude spends his weekends troliing message boards, and blabbering on about gay acts.
5/19/2013 11:02 AM
Cough,  Cough..................Free Octopus sushi for all Hawk fans, just don't CHOKE on it.  Once again enjoy the Presidents trophy.
5/24/2013 11:20 AM
Gotta hand it to the Wings & Babcock - they have completely shutdown Capt Serious and our PP sucks balls. I wish I could blame Crawford, but just can't. Friggin' curse of the Presidents Trophy.....
5/24/2013 4:09 PM
I guess your PP and you need to compromise as to who sucks first ,right Skumley ? I couldnt be happier for Skumley ,Jimbo and the Mute(Muddy)  as their overated team fails epically in a blaze of **** glory ...go down like men and dont let Leafs fans come to your aid ..
5/24/2013 9:26 PM
 I bet you guys miss Buff and Ladd ? that is why you won in the first place ...right Skumley ? i know Jimbo wont respond ,he doesnt know anything about hockey other than what Muddy tells him ...only ice jimbo has experienced are  the ones in his mouth as he sucks off Muddy
5/24/2013 9:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.