Lost to an at-large 16 seed last night Topic

up to an a+ at one point too, wow. ill be honest, because you are, i didnt think you'd ever get there. thought you were too set in your ways, and your crazy theories ;) i mean, you've sounded more knowledge and stuff for a while now - but i didnt realize you had a team that actually did pretty well. congrats on getting over the hump, ive always felt like making the NT "every year" (roughly) was the hump.
3/8/2013 2:15 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 3/8/2013 1:02:00 PM (view original):
And there's curtains for me...I liked emy's plan much better, but I'm glad thinair won his game...go get it all man.
I happy with my run. I mean shoot, I lost to a sim in my conference semi. Made some right tweaks I think for the NT. Take it easy on my this next season man, I will not have the same caliber of team. Will be just hoping to make NT surely.
3/8/2013 3:16 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 3/8/2013 2:15:00 PM (view original):
up to an a+ at one point too, wow. ill be honest, because you are, i didnt think you'd ever get there. thought you were too set in your ways, and your crazy theories ;) i mean, you've sounded more knowledge and stuff for a while now - but i didnt realize you had a team that actually did pretty well. congrats on getting over the hump, ive always felt like making the NT "every year" (roughly) was the hump.
Thanks, I was kind of surprised how "quickly" I fell into success at Mount Olive, but once I got the ball rolling with recruiting and marginally better coaching, I almost expect success at this point.  I haven't gotten past a Sweet 16 ever and don't really feel like a championship caliber coach, but I am happy where I'm at, I enjoy the game very much, and I think recruiting is my strong point.

And yes I plan on staying at Mount Olive, I'm their only human coach ever and have been there for 28 seasons, no plans to leave, I expected to stay forever once I got the job.

3/8/2013 10:53 PM (edited)
Posted by thinair on 3/8/2013 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 3/8/2013 1:02:00 PM (view original):
And there's curtains for me...I liked emy's plan much better, but I'm glad thinair won his game...go get it all man.
I happy with my run. I mean shoot, I lost to a sim in my conference semi. Made some right tweaks I think for the NT. Take it easy on my this next season man, I will not have the same caliber of team. Will be just hoping to make NT surely.
Certainly a great run, man...I wish you future success as well...take care.
3/8/2013 10:53 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Lost to an at-large 16 seed last night Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.