SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

I know it sucks to get voted off or lied to guys, but keep in mind that you are not gone from the game. It's still possible to come back to the island and get revenge on those that wronged you. By posting stuff like that after being sent to Redemption Island, it gives a bad impression to your once team mates and people on the other tribes. You can be deemed untrustworthy and nobody wants to deal with someone that could eventually air out that info. So not only did we request that this wasn't done, I also wanted to point out that there's a good reason not to do it anyway.
3/20/2013 11:04 PM
I'm not gone from the game and I don't think I created a bad impression for everyone.
3/20/2013 11:05 PM
I'm on a island caseri. No where does it say a name of a certain island and its called finding a loop hole in the rule
3/20/2013 11:08 PM
I thought the concept was that people voted off were on a different "island"  and I believe ghutton is in agreement otherwise I would have a few choice words
3/20/2013 11:14 PM
Can you clarify ghutton, am I allowed to talk gameplay or no?
3/20/2013 11:15 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3/20/2013 11:17 PM
Posted by csudak on 3/20/2013 11:15:00 PM (view original):
I believe it was clarified. No. You are on a sep island and unless you get back on the main island, I deem it classless.

And where the hell IS golfpro btw? I miss him!
3/21/2013 1:15 AM
I love how philly plays up that there is this big alliance...ignoring the fact that his picks were bad in the first round and he would have been voted then if he we hadnt had someone quit and then his picks were bad again in the last round, where he picked the Netherlands to win the baseball game between DR and PR
3/21/2013 8:50 AM
Posted by csudak on 3/20/2013 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Nope. I'm pretty sure there's no loophole either. In the third sentence at the beginning of the Survivor thread, horvie pretty much clears up any possible perception of loopholes with this statement, "but I am hoping that you all understand that I intend to follow the spirit of what these rules clearly should mean, and not end up in an argument of semantics. Once again, you are playing each other, not me." I advise anyone that questions anything or thinks they know some loophole to check with horvie or myself and we will clear it up before you go out and do something that would otherwise be against the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules or play within those set rules, then don't play. This isn't for a million dollars or anything at all except fun and playing outside of those rules can and will ruin that fun for others.
3/21/2013 11:05 AM
"While you are off the island, and even while you are on Redemption Island, we ask that you do not interfere with the happenings on the island itself." This quote was copied directly from the opening email that I sent everyone. Exactly what loophole could there be?
3/21/2013 11:07 AM
Posted by ghutton9 on 3/21/2013 11:07:00 AM (view original):
"While you are off the island, and even while you are on Redemption Island, we ask that you do not interfere with the happenings on the island itself." This quote was copied directly from the opening email that I sent everyone. Exactly what loophole could there be?
Thanks, I knew I read that somewhere, just couldn't remember where.
3/21/2013 12:40 PM
The true identities of ghutton9 and horvie78 have been founded...

www.quickmeme.com/meme/3th22u/
3/21/2013 6:23 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 3/21/2013 6:23:00 PM (view original):
The true identities of ghutton9 and horvie78 have been founded...

www.quickmeme.com/meme/3th22u/
Lol as this is probably a joke but seriously though Philly is not a alias I have played HD with him for a while.
3/21/2013 7:14 PM
I'm am far from a golf pro...happy if I reach the green in par.
3/21/2013 8:05 PM
I truly suck at golf, so that would be a terrible ID for me too. Never been to Philly either so that one doesn't work for me. I have no explanation for why I wouldn't be a horvie though. We did make the final 2 of the last survivor and then won the Ultimate team challenge together. I guess I could be losing my mind and actually have a split personality. lol
3/21/2013 9:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.