SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by kneeneighbor on 4/24/2013 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Mine is simply a prediction. The dude is superior to everyone left.
yah.  love his game.  he's knows everyone's personality cold.
4/24/2013 10:52 PM
I thought there were a few things that pointed him out as superior tonight too but we can discuss them after you have watched it.
4/24/2013 10:53 PM
Posted by psap on 4/24/2013 10:41:00 PM (view original):
not helping guys !!
I didn't ruin anything either...that quote was from a few episodes ago!
4/24/2013 11:09 PM
VOTING RESULTS

1 vote for pureh21
2 votes for shlog3131
3 votes for phillyboy107

phillyboy107 is voted out of Tribe BCS and will return to redemption island
4/24/2013 11:11 PM
2 peat here I come! When is the redemption island challenge?
4/24/2013 11:12 PM
Posted by phillyboy107 on 4/24/2013 11:12:00 PM (view original):
finally got your wish huh philly?

first guy in history of survivor that looks forward to elimination.
4/24/2013 11:13 PM
Posted by psap on 4/24/2013 11:13:00 PM (view original):

I want to make it to the merge because I suck in a tribe and I like playing this game+ I m going to win redemption . (If horvie makes this NASCAR I'm going to flip)!
4/24/2013 11:19 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 4/14/2013 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Thanks to polabonez and sjurat, Tribe Mid-Major wins the challenge.  

Tribe BCS heads to Tribal Council.  Votes are due by Monday at 8pm EST.

For the poker challenge...
Tribe Mid-Major gets 4 players
Tribe BCS gets 3 players
I just checked the website that I stole The Masters challenge from: http://jimginer.net/masters/.  Polabonez and sjurat would have taken 3rd out of 235 entries and would've won $118!
4/25/2013 1:03 AM
Posted by psap on 4/24/2013 11:13:00 PM (view original):

In Survivor: South Pacific, Ozzy volunteered to go to Redemption Island.  He did it because he figured he would win the challenge and prevent a member of the opposing alliance from coming back.

4/25/2013 2:31 PM
Posted by psap on 4/24/2013 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Cochran had plenty of opportunities to make moves in his season, he didn't make them and finished 9th.  This season his accomplishments so far consist of coasting through the game in the majority alliance, and winning two challenges, one because he was the best at eating disgusting food (hurray), the other because he had a huge advantage that could have been negated by any of a number of morons that "needed" immunity, but they were too dumb to make the move.

I don't dislike him, he seems like a decent guy, and with his academic achievement he's obviously smart, but I wouldn't put him up on the Survivor Mt. Rushmore yet...
4/25/2013 2:38 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 4/25/2013 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 4/24/2013 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Cochran had plenty of opportunities to make moves in his season, he didn't make them and finished 9th.  This season his accomplishments so far consist of coasting through the game in the majority alliance, and winning two challenges, one because he was the best at eating disgusting food (hurray), the other because he had a huge advantage that could have been negated by any of a number of morons that "needed" immunity, but they were too dumb to make the move.

I don't dislike him, he seems like a decent guy, and with his academic achievement he's obviously smart, but I wouldn't put him up on the Survivor Mt. Rushmore yet...
The shocker for me last week (don't tell me about this week - i still haven't watched it yet) was that Malcolm, Reynold, and Eddie waited until Council to reveal their 2 idols.  i would have thought that after Eddie won immunity that they would have started to pull aside a few players (Sheri, then Eric) and showed them that they had 2 idols and told them they were going to play them.  I think if they did this that they would have made Phillips crew turn on each other in those long hours preceeding the journey to Council, and possibly flip a member or two also.  By revealing at the Council i don't think Phillips group was confident enough to call an organized audible so they stuck with their original plan.  Malcolm and buddies could have cut down an opposition member, and probably could have kept at least one, if not both idols.
4/25/2013 2:46 PM
As far as I know, from what we've seen, Malcom doesn't have an actual final 3 "deal" with Reynold and Eddie.  With that, why he himself didn't go straight to Eric and Sheri and say something like "Look, you both have to know you're on the bottom of your alliance.  Switch with us, and we are the final three."  Do a pinky swear, make a blood oath, whatever it takes, make them believe you.  Sweep down to the final 5.  Whichever of Reynold or Eddie doesn't win immunity at 5 goes (Reynold if it's neither of them), and then the 3 of them play against the one that's left in the final 4.

I think I'd prefer Erik and Brenda if I was him, because then he can make the argument that he wants to take fellow "favorites" with him to the final three, because if he takes the two "fans" he might lose to a bitter jury.  If it's three "favorites" they can't vote against all of them.  But I don't think he has the guile to pull Brenda at this point.

4/25/2013 4:41 PM
Challenge picks gonna be posted soon or are we going straight to the final merge ?
4/25/2013 8:17 PM
hmmm.  i see my sitemail hasn't been opened yet by the survivorxii acouunt -- you guys ?
4/25/2013 8:25 PM
caesari   sjurat   kneeneighbor   psap   da_goat
1 Luke Joeckel   1. Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M    Luke Joeckel   Eric Fisher   1. Luke Joeckel
2 Eric Fisher   2. Ezekiel Ansah, BYU    Sharrif Floyd   Luke Joeckel   2. Sharrif Floyd
3 Shariff Floyd   3. Sharrif Floyd, Florida   Eric Fisher   Star Lotulelei   3. Eric Fisher
4 Dion Jordan   4. Eric Fisher, Central Michigan   Dion Jordan   Geno Smith   4. Dion Jordan
5 Lane Johnson   5. Lane Johnson, Oklahoma   Star Lotulelei   Ezekiel Ansah   5. Lane Johnson
6 Ezekiel Ansah   6. Dion Jordan, Oregon   Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah   Dion Jordan   6. Star Lotulelei
7 Dee Milliner   7. Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina   Lane Johnson   Lane Johnson   7. Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah
8 Ryan Nassib   8. Ryan Nassib, Syracuse   Alec Ogletree   Jonathan Cooper   8. Alec Ogletree
9 Barkevious Mingo   9. Dee Milliner, Alabama   Tavon Austin   Barkevious Mingo   9. Tavon Austin
10 Star Lotulelei   10. Kenny Vaccaro, Texas   Chance Warmack   Sheldon Richardson   10. Chance Warmack
11 Jonathan Cooper   11. Barkevious Mingo, LSU   Jonathan Cooper   Chance Warmack   11. Jonathan Cooper
12 Kenny Vaccaro   12. D.J. Hayden, Houston    Dee Milliner   Dee Milliner   12. Dee Milliner
13 Chance Warmack   13. Star Lotulelei, Utah    Barkevious Mingo   DJ Hayden   13. Barkevious Mingo
14 Sheldon Richardson   14. Sheldon Richardson, Missouri   Bjoern Werner   Sharrif Floyd   14. Bjoern Werner
15 DJ Fluker   15. OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia   Xavier Rhodes   Sylvester Williams   15. Xavier Rhodes
16 Tavon Austin   16. Tavon Austin, West Virginia   D.J. Fluker   Tavon Austin   16. D.J. Fluker
17 Jarvis Jones   17. Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame   Geno Smith   Kenny Vaccaro   17. Geno Smith
18 DJ Hayden   18. Chance Warmack, Alabama   Desmond Trufant   DJ Fluker   18. Desmond Trufant
19 Tyler Eifert   19. Desmond Trufant, Washington   Sheldon Richardson   Alec Ogletree   19. Sheldon Richardson
20 Alec Ogletree   20. Alec Ogletree, Georgia   Menelik Watson   Manti Te'o   20. Menelik Watson
21 Eddie Lacy   21..J. Fluker, Alabama   Kenny Vaccaro   Jonathan Cyprien   21. Kenny Vaccaro
22 Cordarelle Patterson   22. Matt Elam, Florida   Eric Reid   Eric Reid   22. Eric Reid
23 Justin Hunter   23. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee   Robert Woods   DeAndre Hopkins   23. Robert Woods
24 Sylvester Williams   24. Xavier Rhodes, Florida State   D.J. Hayden   Johnathan Hankins   24. D.J. Hayden
25 Xavier Rhodes   25. Jamar Taylor, Boise State   Sylvester Williams   Xavier Rhodes   25. Sylvester Williams
26 Geno Smith   26. Eddie Lacy, Alabama   Jesse Williams   Datone Jones   26. Jesse Williams
27 Manti Te'o   27. Justin Hunter, Tennessee   Matt Barkley   Tyler Eifert   27. Matt Barkley
28 Justin Pugh   28. Datone Jones, UCLA   Datone Jones   Tank Carradine   28. DeAndre Hopkins
29 Desmond Trufant   29. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson   Jarvis Jones   Bjoern Werner   29. Jamar Taylor
30 Matt Elam   30. Bjoern Werner, FSU   Tyler Eifert   Matt Elam   30. Tyler Eifert
31 Bjoern Werner   31. John Cyprien, Florida International   John Cyprien   Desmond Trufant   31. John Cyprien
32 Jamar Taylor   32. Keenan Allen, California   Justin Pugh   Zach Ertz   32. Manti Te'o

mb625   shlog3131   polabonez   ahrens    
1. Luke Joeckel   Luke Joeckel   1. ERIC FISHER    1. Eric Fisher    
2. Eric Fisher   EricFisher    2. LUKE JOEKEL   2. Luke Joeckel    
3. Shariff Floyd   Shariff Floyd   3. SHARRIF FLOYD   3. Shariff Floyd    
4. Dee Milliner   Lane Johnson   4. LANE JOHNSON   4. Lane Johnson    
5. Dion Jordan   Dion Jordan   5. ZIGGY ANSAH   5. Ezekiel Ansah    
6. ZIGGY ANSAH   Dee Milliner   6. GENO SMITH   6. Dion Jordan    
7. Jonathan Cooper   Ezekiel Ansah   7. JONATHON COOPER   7. Jonathan Cooper    
8. Ryan Nassib   Jonathan Cooper   8. TAVON AUSTIN   8. Barkeviouis Mingo    
9. Tavon Austin   Bark Mingo   9. DION JORDAN   9. Sheldon Richardon    
10. Chance Warmack   Chance Warmack   10. DEE MILLINER   10. Dee Millner    
11. D.J. Fluker   DJ Fluker   11. CHANCE WARMACK   11. Geno Smith    
12. BARKAVIOUS MINGO   Tyler Eifert   12. DJ FLUKER   12. Tavon Austin    
13. Tyler Eifert   Sheldon Richardson   13. TYLER EIFERT   13. Ryan Nassib    
14. STAR LOTULEILEI   Star Lotulelei   14. SHELDON RICHARDSON   14. DJ Fluker    
15. Jarvis Jones   Tayvon Austin   15. BARKEVIOUS MINGO   15. Chance Warmack    
16. Kenny Vacero   Kenny Vacarro   16. KENNY VACCARO   16. Jarvis Jones    
17. Eddie Lacy   Xavier Rhodes   17. JARVIS JONES   17. Tyler Eifert    
18. Eric Reed   Jarvis Jones   18. STAR LOTULELEI   18. Sylvester Williams    
19. Justin Pugh   Datone Jones   19. JUSTIN PUGH   19. DJ Hayden    
20. Alec Ogletree   Manti Teo   20. MANTI TE'O   20. Eddie Lacy    
21. Matt Elam   Alec Ogletree   21. ERIC REID   21. Kenny Vaccaro    
22. Manti Te'o   Cordarrelle Patterson   22. ALEC OGLETREE   22. Xavier Woods    
23. SHELDON RICHARDSON   Sly Williams   23. CORDARELLE PATTERSON 23. Alec Ogletree    
24. Xavier Rhodes   Desmond Trufant   24. DJ HAYDEN   24. Bjoern Werner    
25. Cordarrelle Patterson   Justin Hunter   25. SYLVESTER WILLIAMS   25. Star Lotulelei    
26. John Cyprien   Geno Smith   26. EDDIE LACY   26. Tank Carradine    
27. DeAndre Hopkins   DeAndre Hopkins   27. JUSTIN HUNTER   27. Desmond Trufant    
28. Bjoern Werner   DJ Hayden   28. BJOERN WERNER   28. Robert Alford    
29. Robert Woods   Robert Woods   29. XAVIER RHODES   29. EJ Manuel    
30. Desmond Trufant   Tank Carradine   30. DESMOND TRUFANT   30. Datone Jones    
31. SYLVESTER WILLIAMS   Jonathan Cyprien   31. ZACH ERTZ   31. Robert Woods    
32. Justin Hunter   Menelik Watson   32. MATT ELAM   32. Manti Teo    
4/25/2013 8:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...55|56|57|58|59...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.