SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Who is Ahrens? Never heard of the bum
3/13/2013 2:25 AM
Major scrambling it seems like. Give me a Blue Moon and let me kick back along the shores of this paradise. 
3/13/2013 5:01 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
3/13/2013 6:01 AM

We (Nike) have already got a guy hiding behind a name thats not even in the game sending out (and manipulating fake ) sitemails... And nobody has even been to tribal yet..

BEAT THAT ADIDAS AND UNDER ARMOR

repas
To:
polabonez
Received:
3/13/2013 9:20:00 AM
Subject:
RE: Hello Vet
Da_Goat is sloppy and stupid with his sitemail. That traitor was ID'd. He was caught sending you Team Adidas challenge picks. Better learn to lie better or pick smarter parnters. We have your number.

-----Original Message-----
To: repas
Sent: 3/13/2013 9:14:00 AM
Subject: RE: Hello Vet

Man...

Not even the first challenge yet and we already have somebody hiding behind a fake name and sending out fake sitemails....

Rookie move.

I've seen it all, kid. Try your **** somewhere else.

To: polabonez
Sent: 3/13/2013 8:16:00 AM

You've been found out playing both sides and the reason for all the chaos on Nike. It is also widely known that you were one of the very few who knew shoe21 was an alias and part of your secret group. Shoe has been smoked out, but he gave you up.

Your game will be a short one. Everyone knows this now.

Sent: 3/12/2013 10:32:00 PM

Well I only know one guy in all this and watched him go thru each challenge and **** like that... I wish I was a vet cuz everyone in my tribe are all against its the vets vs the new guys... Kane is under a did alias and that's all I know so far... Bonez is my guy I know and he's a vet... He's tryin to get me in with the vets n go from there... Once merge hoping makin it that far me u n bonez could run the table hoping to find someone else to join up if needed of course... But so far it's mlee tryin to play both aides n our tribe... That's all I got at the moment... So there the truth might screw me over might not but u came to me so guessing there more to it... What u think?

To: shoe21
Sent: 3/12/2013 10:04:00 PM

What would you like to share and how can we possibly trust each other?

I am hiding behind an alias right now, as are you (supposedly -- from good sources). Naturally anything that would be helpful to both our success in this game is in the interest of each of us.

I am all ears and willing to co-operate, but most interested in how you think this could be completed without each other believing it was dis-info?

Sent: 3/12/2013 9:53:00 PM

Honestly I appreciate the compliment but this I heard about from a friend that is in my GD league for the new beta. It's my first year in that also. I thoughts be fun the way he explained it and looked at previous survivors to see how it worked... But I'm sure u won't believe me cuz how sneaky everyone is... But I also could help u out and let u know what's goin on on my side.. Message me back we can talk more

To: shoe21
Sent: 3/12/2013 9:20:00 PM
Subject: Hello Vet

Word has it, and is spreading very, very fast, that you are playing under an alias. Tricky move for a vet, but you are not the only one. Everyone will know before this Challenge #1 is over.

3/13/2013 9:43 AM
3/13/2013 9:49 AM
So glad I am not playing. That looks like more energy than I want to expend on Day 1.
3/13/2013 10:01 AM
Lies. 

You miss it.

I KNOW Arfy does.

I have decided, by the way, that I am bringing Haiku's back.

3/13/2013 10:49 AM
Pola states haikus
Are on there way back to us
So Caesari hears.
3/13/2013 11:24 AM
You should bring back Haku as well. He was an islander after all...

3/13/2013 11:25 AM
Has anyone seen
How little I have posted
In the last few months?
3/13/2013 11:25 AM
caesari

I'd say your average is still looking good....
3/13/2013 11:33 AM
I am sorry, but
I only deign that haikus
Are worth a reply.
3/13/2013 12:02 PM
They were limericks, not haikus Tyson!  Doh!
3/13/2013 12:14 PM
Posted by Arfy on 3/13/2013 12:14:00 PM (view original):
They were limericks, not haikus Tyson!  Doh!
Why, yes, dear Arfy
What you say is true, although
"Dear" don't work for you.
3/13/2013 12:28 PM
Limerick > Haiku
3/13/2013 12:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.