Career Progressive Draft - 1901 Topic

Oh, but gigrant - you do get the first pick in the second round --    :)
3/7/2013 1:43 PM
Actually if bnicarlson hadn't site mailed me apologizing for his late pick, I'd still be oblivious to the draft having started.
3/7/2013 2:16 PM
did you mail blueorange?  i will be more involved tonight and will shoot out an email to the group.  i'm juggling a lot this week but less now then earlier.
3/7/2013 2:29 PM
No I haven't but will do so immediately.
3/7/2013 2:32 PM
cool.  since he hasn't had a chance to pick yet he might be the only one not aware of what's happening.  after that everyone will be in the loop and hopefully making horrible picks so i can capitalize on the remaining players.
3/7/2013 2:38 PM
I emailed deafheaven, blueorange and you this morning. Should have done it last night but forgot all about it with having to take care of the dog. I won't forget again.
3/7/2013 3:06 PM
Just a suggestion but, how about we start the draft for the 1902 season about half way into the 1901 season. By that time everyone should have an idea of their team's strengths and weeknesses and get an idea of who they want to keep and who they want to replace. Maybe that way there wouldn't be a big gap between seasons.

3/7/2013 3:11 PM
One issue would be draft order. Plus, if people drop out.
3/7/2013 3:12 PM
Also, I have to go in for skin cancer surgery on March 20th. I will email gigrant with my proxy list for about four or five days worth of picks before then. It's just outpatient surgery but it's close to my eye. Not sure how well I'll be able to see for a couple days.

Damn but it sucks getting old.

3/7/2013 3:15 PM
Good call magjmagj. Forgot all about those issues. My first progressive. It's sure not like an OL. lol
3/7/2013 3:17 PM
Posted by bnicarlson on 3/7/2013 3:06:00 PM (view original):
I emailed deafheaven, blueorange and you this morning. Should have done it last night but forgot all about it with having to take care of the dog. I won't forget again.
sorry about your Lab.  We went through it with our yelllow a few years back and now our Dane is 4 and probably about half way there. 
3/7/2013 3:50 PM
I wanted to appologize for the time it took me for my 1st pick.  I just didn't know how to get to career stats.  And if you check the WIS FAQ it isn't there.  Gi was able to get back to me and ask "are you in Diamond?......).  Didn't know I needed to be so I will be on top of it the rest of the way.....I also believe in sitemailing the following two guys at the minimum.  I have discovered that this courtesy is a fading nicety in many leagues by many owners.   I hope we will all set a great example of fellow league courtesy.
3/7/2013 3:57 PM
Posted by bnicarlson on 3/7/2013 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Also, I have to go in for skin cancer surgery on March 20th. I will email gigrant with my proxy list for about four or five days worth of picks before then. It's just outpatient surgery but it's close to my eye. Not sure how well I'll be able to see for a couple days.

Damn but it sucks getting old.

It's not quite so bad, if you consider the alternative!
Best of Luck.
3/7/2013 4:17 PM
Posted by BullMoose on 3/7/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bnicarlson on 3/7/2013 3:06:00 PM (view original):
sorry about your Lab.  We went through it with our yelllow a few years back and now our Dane is 4 and probably about half way there. 
Thanks. It's always bad to lose a good dog. This one one more my wife's than mine. Belonged to a nephew that abused her. My wife fell in love with it a few years earlier and we got the first daughter from her first litter. Took over a year before she realized that, as a man, I wasn't going to hurt her. Then she, and her daughter, followed me around everywhere I went. My concern now is that the daughter doesn't feel bad that her mother is gone. Ha. Probably something I shouldn't be posting here but last night wasn't our favorite this year.
3/7/2013 4:17 PM
Hey cardsfan. I'm warm and vertical. I'll take that for as long as I can. lol
3/7/2013 4:19 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...23 Next ▸
Career Progressive Draft - 1901 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.