DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

I'm in five different HD worlds at the present. I guess I'm everyone who is in those worlds. In fact, no one plays HD except for me.  It's all me, all the time.  I'm everyone who plays HD.

Wow. Just wow.

7/23/2013 2:15 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/23/2013 1:25:00 PM (view original):
I called it first. Post deleting in common also. Also are in the same HD world. Easy call.
I never delete any posts of mine so try again *** hole.
7/23/2013 2:20 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/23/2013 1:25:00 PM (view original):
I called it first. Post deleting in common also. Also are in the same HD world. Easy call.
Yep. Everyone blocked bis so mister never-post shawnfukus shows up to play resident retard.
7/23/2013 2:26 PM
Everyone couldn't have blocked me, BL, because I AM everyone, at least in the crazy land where you reside.

Yeah, I know you're also the taint and tecwrg. No, wait, I'm tecwrg, so you can't be tecwrg. Maybe you're MikeT23, after all, you guys have posted so much together in this thread. Never mind that you argue a lot because that's all a part of your game to convince us you're not really MikeT23 but you are.

See, I can play the game of "let's accuse people who are arguing of actually being the same person". Wait, by your reasoning, doesn't that make you and I the same person too? *twilight zone theme plays*

You've really taken the cake this time BL...errr, taint...errr whoever the **** you are....
7/23/2013 2:39 PM
So are you saying someone must be crazy for postulating that two user IDs are really the same person?

Because...you know...
7/23/2013 3:37 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 7/23/2013 3:37:00 PM (view original):
So are you saying someone must be crazy for postulating that two user IDs are really the same person?

Because...you know...
Burn
7/23/2013 3:58 PM

Because...you know...

No. Sometimes people do have other user names. Several people, including me, suggested many months ago that BL has at least one other user name and possibly several, given how much he posts versus how little he apparently plays the actual games on the site.

Taint and BL are insisting I must be someone else for no reason at all. We're the same because we're in the same HD world? Hundreds of people in those worlds I'm in, I guess I'm all of them. We're the same because we both think BL is annoying? Yeah, again, probably hundreds of people think the same thing (at least dozens, anyway). I guess I must be everyone who has ever argued with BL.

Because...you know...yes, anyone who thinks along those lines IS crazy.
7/24/2013 8:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I guess I shouldn't try to convince you of how utterly stupid it is to suggest two people are the same just because they're in the same HD world.

By the way, taint, I see you're in several baseball simleague theme leagues. Based on your argument that I'm shawnfucious because we're in the same HD world, you must be several of the people in each of those leagues.

I don't know because I haven't played simleague baseball in several years, but that's probably a violation of league rules. Still, since those people are in the same league as you, then by your reasoning some of them must be you.
7/24/2013 9:14 AM
So you're admitting you use multiple user names in simleague baseball theme leagues?
7/24/2013 10:17 AM
You made  a ridiculous assertion that I'm someone else, and I've pointed out your "evidence" is complete hogwash, but you won't give up on it.

Fine. You're BL. The fact that you posted in the same topic is "part of the evidence" against you, but I won't list any other supposed "evidence". You overplayed your hand and got caught.

7/24/2013 10:47 AM
You're BL. Man up, you got caught, it happens.

See, I can play the same game you are.

7/24/2013 2:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...308|309|310|311|312...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.