DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's nice to see you're still dancing and can even admit to it, whether the costume you wear is that of bad_luck or The Taint.

Either way its still entertaining, even after 312 pages.
7/25/2013 10:45 AM
Posted by bistiza on 7/25/2013 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Sorry was borrowing your flawed logic about BL and Ghengis. I forgot you are the only one allowed to use flawed logic around here.
You've shown you don't know what logic is to begin with, so there is no way you'd be able to tell who is using flawed logic. But feel free to delude yourself by continuing on as though you do.
7/25/2013 11:51 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/25/2013 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Dammit I shut this thread down bis and taint go get your own thread to fight for title of biggest dumb *** on the boards.
Did you shut down this thread? Or did you just lose the gay marriage argument?
7/25/2013 12:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Don't speak of his high school daze in the past tense.
7/25/2013 12:19 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/25/2013 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Dammit I shut this thread down bis and taint go get your own thread to fight for title of biggest dumb *** on the boards.
All I said was I don't think gay ppl should marry bc I think its disgusting and you said it didn't hurt me none except it does bc it makes me want to throw up so that's why I do not want gay marriage.  You never respond when I said that so if anyone lost anything its you. I don't care tho bc you, taint, and bis are all fighting for the biggest frickin idiot on this board so what you say means nothing to me. You all keep accusing each other of being other ppl maybe you are all the same person, making you the mother of all morons. That the biggest insult I can get is to have someone accuse me of being any of you fools. Ok this is enough bc this thead really needs to die.
7/25/2013 1:28 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/25/2013 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/25/2013 12:07:00 PM (view original):
All I said was I don't think gay ppl should marry bc I think its disgusting and you said it didn't hurt me none except it does bc it makes me want to throw up so that's why I do not want gay marriage.  You never respond when I said that so if anyone lost anything its you. I don't care tho bc you, taint, and bis are all fighting for the biggest frickin idiot on this board so what you say means nothing to me. You all keep accusing each other of being other ppl maybe you are all the same person, making you the mother of all morons. That the biggest insult I can get is to have someone accuse me of being any of you fools. Ok this is enough bc this thead really needs to die.
Racist idiots make me want to throw up. Maybe we should eliminate free speech?
7/25/2013 1:47 PM
That's really your end game isn't it, BL?

You want to tell everyone who is against gay marriage or whatever else you support that they aren't allowed to have their opinions and they don't have the right to free speech because they disagree with you.

You are only allowed free speech if you support whatever BL supports. Gotcha.

7/25/2013 2:00 PM
Free speech does not grant you immunity from criticism.
7/25/2013 2:10 PM
Who cares if ppl criticise you? I know if ppl criticise me it means I'm in their head bc if what I said didn't mean anything to them they would have no reason to say anything. Besides if you have to talk down to ppl for disagreeing with you then your an arrogant ***** anyway and I don't care what you say. Watch I bet someone will cirticise me when I say this to bad_luck...I don't want to see gay PDA so when I do see it I get them kicked out of whereever we are. Its easy really all I do is complain they harassd me and keep at it until whoever in charge apologizes and kicks them out and it always happens I am 17-0 at it so far this year yes I keep track. It's really funny too they try to explain and get frustrated and then just leave and I don't have to see their sick display any more. So now go ahead and criticise me I dont' care what you think if you do not like it **** you.

7/25/2013 2:55 PM
Free speech does not grant you immunity from criticism.

I don't mind criticism if it is an honest attempt to foster good discussion of the topic at hand (and it helps if it is articulate and intelligent too).

If, however, all you want to do is name calling and insult hurling because someone dared to disagree with you, then that's nothing more than an attempt to effectively shut the other person up just because you disagree with them. It's saying "I'll censor you by attacking you until you relent and don't say anything more". It's juvenile and pathetic to do that and it shows you have no ability to actually have reasonable discourse with anyone who doesn't agree with you.
7/25/2013 3:32 PM
The gay debate is over and the conclusion is gays are sick so now the thread is over the end.
7/26/2013 9:18 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/26/2013 9:18:00 AM (view original):
The gay debate is over and the conclusion is gays are sick so now the thread is over the end.
I get the feeling that you want it to keep going, bis.
7/26/2013 11:05 AM
BL I know everyone has pretty much given up on arguing with you because you're a stubborn fool. If you want to argue with shawn, you go right ahead, but don't keep mentioning me while you're doing it in some pathetic attempt to suck me back into an argument with you.  Like most of the board, I'm done trying to reason with your ridiculousness.

7/26/2013 11:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...310|311|312|313|314...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.