DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

oh i know your OCD and can't help yourself. if I'm wrong then don't respond at all to what im saynig right now. thats all you have to do and you can know you got the best of me. but I know you won't do it bc you can't. your OCD won't let you not respond. you have to keep things going. three things are guantee in life: death, taxes, and you will respond to me in this thread. in fact if you dont I would actually be concenred something happen to you in real life bc there is no way in **** you don't respond if you possibly can.
8/5/2013 1:20 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 1:20:00 PM (view original):
oh i know your OCD and can't help yourself. if I'm wrong then don't respond at all to what im saynig right now. thats all you have to do and you can know you got the best of me. but I know you won't do it bc you can't. your OCD won't let you not respond. you have to keep things going. three things are guantee in life: death, taxes, and you will respond to me in this thread. in fact if you dont I would actually be concenred something happen to you in real life bc there is no way in **** you don't respond if you possibly can.
You're bis.
8/5/2013 1:30 PM
no, you are bis BWA HA HA keep it coming this is great you have got to be the biggest moron ive ever met...
8/5/2013 1:48 PM
You don't see how funny this is?
8/5/2013 2:03 PM
oh I absolutely see how funny this is. its funny bc you are OCD and cant help yourself, but what makes it way funnier is you dont even get whats happening here. im laughing at you bc you are like a broken wind up toy that wont stop until you wear out and who knows how long that will be.
8/5/2013 2:55 PM
I dispose of those, rock shows, and collect my dough.
8/5/2013 4:18 PM
here's your rap, bad_luck...

So my OCD won't let me be Or let me be me, so let me see shawfuncious try to shut me down in my thready But it feels so empty, with OCD

Now this looks my OCD so everybody, just follow me 'cause I need a little, controversy 'cause I feel so empty with OCD

Now let's go, just gimme the signal I'll respond in the thread with a whole list full of new insults but sometimes the **** just seems I can't help but post to discuss me, this must mean they're into me, but it's just me, I'm just OCD
8/5/2013 4:33 PM
If you don't worry about the future, sooner or later it's the past
8/5/2013 4:56 PM
if your OCD you already know the future it means you'll respond to every post I make here bc you cant help yourself
8/5/2013 5:00 PM
Two atoms they collide in all their random ways the meeting of you and I not so random some might say
8/5/2013 5:34 PM
so you have managed to decend into complete stupidity in your responses. does that mean you are on your way to not responding at all? i doubt it. unless im wrong about your OCD of course. but im not.
8/5/2013 9:27 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 9:27:00 PM (view original):
so you have managed to decend into complete stupidity in your responses. does that mean you are on your way to not responding at all? i doubt it. unless im wrong about your OCD of course. but im not.
Quick question, there's no evidence of a young earth, correct?
8/6/2013 12:17 AM
so you are not just OCD but also ADD? thought so. youve got a whole alphabet of problems there.
8/6/2013 8:17 AM
So I come back to the non-sports part of this board for the first time in well over a week and I see this thread is still active. I wonder who could be keeping it going since it seemed like the argument over SSM had ended. Yet the thread had more pages than the last time I saw it.  I didn't click on it right away but tried to guess what was going on.

First guess is BL and MikeT23 got into another catfight where they both provoke one another until someone will eventually give up many pages later. Second guess is a bunch of people decided to re-enter the debate. But the third time was apparently the charm, as my third guess was BL was just too stubborn to let the thread die yet.

As I've skimmed through a few of the posts, I started laughing really hard. I used to make you dance like a puppet, BL, and now shawnfucious is doing it. Not that it's a difficult thing to do - you're so desperate for attention you'll dance for anyone.

I never thought you were OCD, though, but that would absolutely make sense. Funny how a guy who can't even spell many of his words properly or start a sentence with a capital letter has managed to not only get the best of you but also make a pretty accurate "diagnosis" based on how you act.

Maybe I should get into this field of message board psychology, LOL.

Let me guess what's coming next. shawnfucious will attack me and say I'm an idiot, and BL will claim that I am shawnfucious and have called myself an idiot. The insane absurdity continues.

Which is why I probably won't bother to post here for a while once again, but I probably will read it since this is too good to pass up.

8/6/2013 10:11 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...313|314|315|316|317...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.