coach_billyg - A Manefesto on 1st Class Usership Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by backboy13 on 4/18/2013 12:38:00 AM (view original):
This is out of nowhere and I don't see where it's coming from either... someone's got beef with you cbg.
It's not out of nowhere. If you don't understand why what he said is absurd on it's own merit, let alone on the grounds he was trying to justify why certain users should be grandfathered into being allowed to having multiple teams in a given world, then I don't know what to say. However, if you really don't get it, then I'll explain...that is the point of the thread.

4/18/2013 12:47 AM
This thread needs to be removed.
The coaches listed by BillyG don't need defended by anyone.
4/18/2013 1:24 AM
Posted by teamrc on 4/18/2013 1:24:00 AM (view original):
This thread needs to be removed.
The coaches listed by BillyG don't need defended by anyone.
This thread needs to stay right where it is. If BillyG and/or other multiple-championship players on WIS are indeed using their massive D1 budgets in order to dominate at a lesser D1 school or D2/D3 team that they are running in the same world.... If any coach is doing that, it's time WIS suspends that user. It's an abuse of the system and it's a no-brainer.

WIS needs to register multiple usernames (I have 3) and monitor the players abusing their game. I don't care if they've won 10 championships or never won a CT. The abusers should be suspended from the site for a given time and WIS needs to prohibit coaching more than one team per world. This one's easy.
4/18/2013 1:33 AM
So.......where is your point? What's the beef? You keep saying if we don't see what the problem is...etc. etc.         Then maybe you should spell it out in plain old English for those of us who aren't all studied up on our comprehension of obscure points.
4/18/2013 1:34 AM
Lots of cryptic language, but no clear point. Just spell out what you're trying to say nacho...
4/18/2013 1:40 AM
While I generally agree that grandfathering people into anything isn't necessarily a great idea, I don't understand the issue in general that you're trying to create about coaches with multiple IDs...  You haven't explained at all why you have an issue with that, it's been debated ad nauseum in the past, and in the end most objective people have to concede allowing multiple IDs does more good than harm...  At the end of the day, if you wanted to cheat, you just wouldn't tell people your IDs were connected.  And if you do tell people you have multiples, then most likely you aren't using them for any dishonest purposes.  Although a guy in one of my conferences did post a season or two ago directly on the CC that he used an alternate ID to scout for his team because he was running out of money...
4/18/2013 1:41 AM
1|2|3...17 Next ▸
coach_billyg - A Manefesto on 1st Class Usership Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.