Dirt - 2 playoff teams available Topic

If you're looking to join a world with a solid core of owners and want to take on an established team or build up a franchise after a down year than look no further because Dirt has what you need.

First up we have  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Ottawa Sultans of Swat Franchise Profile  This team was a 91 win team that took home it's division title.  The centerpiece here is clearly  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Paul Maybin who at 24 is an ace with his best years ahead of him; if you don't believe me just ask the other 31 teams that would pay dearly to see him in their rotation.

Next up is another 91 win playoff team  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Houston Heroes Franchise Profile  Want a Cy Young winner?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Rico Martin has two; his contract is expiring, but you'll have first shot at keeping him.  Or maybe you want an MVP; you can have that in  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Trot Jeter  Maybe you prefer young talent; how about  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jose Barajas who brings the defense of an infielder and the bat of a corner outfielder?

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Little Rock Electroshock Franchise Profile is our third team.  This is a team that was built to make the playoffs, and it showed that with its 90 win season.  MVPs?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jose Ramirez has a trophy.  Cy Young winners?   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Alving Olivares says hi.   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Christopher Ledesma also says hi; twice.

Last up is  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - San Francisco Hipster Doofuses Franchise Profile  Let's adress the obvious first; at 58-104 this team had a bit of, shall we say, a down season.  If you look deeper though, you will see the talent here is far from that of a 100 loss team.  On the offensive side of things, you will be sitting pretty with a lineup centered around  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ken Looper  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Luis Molina and AAA phenom  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Boots Cuddyer.  There are definite areas to improve here (1B, SP perhaps) and with no prohibitive contracts on the books you will have the funds to do so.  Combine this with a high pick in next year's draft and you should be able to turn this team around very quickly

If you are interested in taking one of these teams contact me via sitemail and I will get back to you.
6/2/2013 11:07 PM (edited)
Dirt: its where baseball is meant to be played.
5/3/2013 10:14 AM
We have another owner who is in the process of moving, so that is opening up a 5th team for your perusal.
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  After a run of playoff appearances, this team was in year 3 of its rebuild, going 66-96.  This team does bring talent to the table though, largely in the form of former MVP  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jim Bando.  This team's main problem last season was the pitching, but a change in venue and savvy free agent pickup could have you right back in the playoffs.
5/4/2013 12:39 PM
Great league
5/4/2013 3:31 PM
No drama league; sensible rules; great owners
5/4/2013 9:46 PM
Very competitive world offering up several playoff ready teams from which to choose.
5/6/2013 2:15 PM

Great owners; no drama; sensible rules.   Join now

5/7/2013 5:48 PM
Another bonus is whatever team you get you are nearly guaranteed of being better than me!
5/8/2013 2:27 PM
hey cyben if they are still available, i will take either the houston heroes or the ottawa sultans of swat
5/8/2013 3:18 PM
All teams still available; join now and pilot one of these winners to the series!
5/9/2013 5:13 PM
Join Dirt: our openings have more Cy Young winners per capita than any other team on the market!
5/11/2013 12:38 AM
Remember, nothing says "sorry I forgot about Mother's Day" better than giving her a team in Dirt of her very own; she would get one for you!
5/13/2013 5:34 AM
Join now. Great teams are available.  Balanced league.  A #6 seed won the world series. 
5/13/2013 3:53 PM
Come join us now.  We welcome owners both new and old.
5/15/2013 6:38 PM
Has your favorite team been mathematically eliminated since spring training began (I'm looking at you Miami and Houston)?  If so, Join Dirt!  We can offer you a winning team that will have you looking forward to reading play-by-plays every morning.
5/17/2013 11:22 PM
1234 Next ▸
Dirt - 2 playoff teams available Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.