BUTTHOLZ = CHEATER? Topic

5/3/2013 9:48 AM
Yeah, that's an inbred cheating bastard.   No doubt.
5/3/2013 9:50 AM
5/3/2013 10:38 AM
Look at all of that white, chalky substance on his arm...well behind that greasy lump, I mean.
5/3/2013 11:57 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2013 9:48:00 AM (view original):

An article on the Sportsnet website included photographs of Buchholz, including one showing him wiping his first two fingers across his forearm, which appeared to be partially covered with a white substance.

CUM!

He's already stated he puts resin (sp?) on his arm and water.   Legal.  

Jack Morris is a **** jockey.
5/3/2013 1:16 PM
That's what I'd say too if I was cheating.   Do you think he'd say "Ok, you got me"?
5/3/2013 1:32 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/2/2013 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Some heavy spitball accusations. Granted they're being thrown around by Toronto broadcasters, but Morris seems pretty adamant about what he thinks he saw.

He really seems to have turned it up this year, but I'm not sure I've seen clear evidence of cheating.

Thoughts?

and Eck **** all over morris last night too....him and remy told morris to shut up......so, it's a draw there.....His ball isn't dropping out of the zone, people are just missing it. right now, so a spitter seems mildly unlikely.....so, It could just be a good run.....granted, this is a pitcher who has thrown a mlb no-hitter, missed a aaa perfect game by two batters, and missed another mlb no-no by a few batters......so his stuff could be electric, and just starting to put it together,,,,,
5/3/2013 9:11 PM
He didn't go to the left arm much in his last start. As a result, 4 ER in 6 innings against an average team.
5/9/2013 6:05 PM
◂ Prev 12
BUTTHOLZ = CHEATER? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.