User Interviews Topic

Posted by colonels19 on 5/7/2013 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 5/7/2013 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Because colonels craves attention.
Says the guy who publicly outed one of HD's most popular coaches for "cheating"...nice going, whinenavy...

And I'd be a better interview because I'm the most entertaining and polarizing guy on here...sorry I don't want to read about how you play against a -3...I can read all the in game stuff on the forums anyhow.  All of you may not like me, but you'll read my interview...***** in the seats...

You're not even close to the most entertaining. And you're pretty much the opposite of polarizing -- everyone basically feels the same way about you. Sooooo .... no.
5/7/2013 11:59 PM
I would vote for aejones, he has some of the most dominant teams I have seen.
5/8/2013 7:24 AM
Posted by gvsujulius on 5/8/2013 7:24:00 AM (view original):
+1
5/8/2013 7:43 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/7/2013 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Ok, and I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't even know who aejones is.  When I post, people read it...I don't expect people to ballyhoo for me to post more (or less even), but I tend to get a lot of replies regardless of the subject.  I don't really think WIS has the sack to interview me, anyhow...they probably think I would be too detrimental to the site, given my candor and past run ins with them.  To a degree, I've already done an interview with/under thinair's blog, but there's always something new and exciting to be said.
No offense but if you were so entertaining and polarizing, you website would be a lot more successful than it is.
5/8/2013 8:22 AM
In other words, the title of this thread was really meant to say "I want aejones to be the next WIS interview," lol. Which is totally 100% fine, he's a good coach and a solid suggestion. But no one here knows when the next interview with an HD coach will be. Send a note to the powers that be and ask.
5/8/2013 8:49 AM
we never had the LostMyth2 interview but his questions thread was one of the most important reads for my development as a coach. aejones's thread is of about 75% the value of LostMyth2's, and I might only be saying that because I did beat aejones in the Knight D3 title game about 15-20 seasons ago.
5/8/2013 11:01 AM
Posted by jsajsa on 5/8/2013 8:49:00 AM (view original):
In other words, the title of this thread was really meant to say "I want aejones to be the next WIS interview," lol. Which is totally 100% fine, he's a good coach and a solid suggestion. But no one here knows when the next interview with an HD coach will be. Send a note to the powers that be and ask.
lol and thanks jsajsa I will right now
5/8/2013 11:15 AM
Posted by jetwildcat on 5/8/2013 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 5/7/2013 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Ok, and I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't even know who aejones is.  When I post, people read it...I don't expect people to ballyhoo for me to post more (or less even), but I tend to get a lot of replies regardless of the subject.  I don't really think WIS has the sack to interview me, anyhow...they probably think I would be too detrimental to the site, given my candor and past run ins with them.  To a degree, I've already done an interview with/under thinair's blog, but there's always something new and exciting to be said.
No offense but if you were so entertaining and polarizing, you website would be a lot more successful than it is.
Not necessarily, I mean I wish that were the case, but it's more my web content as to why it hasn't been that successful as opposed to my demeanor or lack of exposing it/putting it out there.

Grand scheme, people don't really give a **** about "other" college football and basketball rankings, alternative auto racing standings (which I've yet to release this year because my passion about it is kind of mum right now)...and none of my games/ideas have really taken off , and I've advertised in some major publications...I think I'm too simple for people, and generally folks don't care for "text" games.  I feel like, to date, I've done everything I could have to get noticed and it hasn't worked...but that doesn't mean that I don't always have other ideas/tricks up my sleeve.  The most profitable thing I might be able to do is sell it to the folks at bpisports.net...I pursued it in 2010, but eventually decided against it.  I wouldn't close up shop, I would just start up a new site to avoid ambiguity and confusion that I currently get with the "other" BPI Sports.  I feel like I have a bit of an inherent "black cloud"/curse on my head to begin with, but I've learned to deal with it.  Not that I would do this, but I don't think my ideas/games/etc would get any more or less "run" if I posted under a guise instead of colonels19...in the end, the "products" are what they are.

5/8/2013 7:04 PM
Customer Support
We do user interviews about once a month but they rotate between the products. Are you wanting to submit yourself or another user for it? I can pass it along if so.
jetsrok68
I would like to submit aejones. I made a topic on the HD forums if you want to look
Customer Support
Thanks, I've forwarded your suggestion along to the appropriate people.
5/8/2013 7:42 PM
For what it's worth, WIS sent me the list of interview questions about a week ago.  Still haven't decided whether I'm going to do it or not though.  Thanks to Alblack for the nomination, very much appreciated. 
5/8/2013 9:48 PM
Posted by gvsujulius on 5/8/2013 7:24:00 AM (view original):
+1
5/8/2013 10:07 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 5/8/2013 9:50:00 PM (view original):
For what it's worth, WIS sent me the list of interview questions about a week ago.  Still haven't decided whether I'm going to do it or not though.  Thanks to Alblack for the nomination, very much appreciated. 
emy, you should totally do it. i was hoping the next time around, they'd ask you to do it once more, because i never know when you'll finally get ****** off enough to leave. want to see the interview from you while there is still a chance!

i think aejones would be a good candidate too, but hopefully he will be around for a while, and at least, for the one after.
5/8/2013 10:22 PM
Emy... It would be great if you did it. Even though ae was my original choice you are still a great coach and I would love to hear from you
5/8/2013 10:31 PM
Thanks guys.  I've started with the questions and have gotten about halfway through them so far (that damn thing called "real life" keeps getting in the way).  I turned them down once before (a couple of years ago), so I know that this will be the last chance I ever get if I do decide to do the interview.  Just really not that important to me, but my son and both my parents seem pretty excited about it, so I'll probably end up doing it just for them.  Still not 100% sure either way though.......
5/8/2013 10:40 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 5/8/2013 10:22:00 PM (view original):
emy, you should totally do it. i was hoping the next time around, they'd ask you to do it once more, because i never know when you'll finally get ****** off enough to leave. want to see the interview from you while there is still a chance!

i think aejones would be a good candidate too, but hopefully he will be around for a while, and at least, for the one after.
By the way, CBG, that day draws ever closer......
5/8/2013 10:40 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
User Interviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.