DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Doesn't **** me off.    Don't use PED.

And Ortiz failed a test for PED.   That means he used ILLEGAL supplements.   He claimed it was a mixture of legal supplements.  If that were the case, he wouldn't have failed a PED test. 
He may have.  He may not have.  Being on that list does not mean he was.
5/9/2013 2:34 PM
Unless the Globe reported he was on roids.  Then I may be convinced otherwise.
5/9/2013 2:34 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 5/9/2013 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Doesn't **** me off.    Don't use PED.

And Ortiz failed a test for PED.   That means he used ILLEGAL supplements.   He claimed it was a mixture of legal supplements.  If that were the case, he wouldn't have failed a PED test. 
He may have.  He may not have.  Being on that list does not mean he was.
He WAS on the list.  He SAID he failed the test because of a mixture of legal, at the time, supplements and vitamins. 

Which, of course, is what he should say.    I just said Andro and antler spray because they were legal back then.   Of course, testing positive for Andro and/or antler spray would not have put him on the list.   He tested positive for something else.    Something that was banned.
5/9/2013 2:42 PM
Being on the list does not mean they tested positive for steroid use.  There were more names on the list than positive test results.  And yes, some positive test results could have been false positive because of legal supplements.  Papi also doesn't know why he's on the list, it was a sealed document.

5/9/2013 2:48 PM
Then why did he say he failed because of a mixture of legal, at the time, supplements and vitamins?   Why confess when no allegations are made?
5/9/2013 2:53 PM
Maybe he assumed that? And if you fail a test, but because of something that was legal, is that really failing the test?
5/9/2013 3:04 PM
I wish all of them used PEDs ... I loved the game in the late 90's ... I don't care how an athlete gets into top calibre form as long as it's their choice and it makes my experience more enjoyable.
5/9/2013 3:13 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 5/9/2013 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Maybe he assumed that? And if you fail a test, but because of something that was legal, is that really failing the test?
As I understand it, they don't test for LEGAL substances.   Duh.
5/9/2013 3:54 PM
smeric, I don't care either.   I love 500 ft bombs.    But, if called on it, don't cry about it.   Which is what Ortiz is doing.
5/9/2013 3:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Then why did he say he failed because of a mixture of legal, at the time, supplements and vitamins?   Why confess when no allegations are made?
If he failed because of legal substances, then how did he fail?  WHAT did he fail?
5/9/2013 4:00 PM
HE SAID IT WAS LEGAL SUBSTANCES, DUMBASS!!!!!

NO ONE ELSE SAID HE FAILED DUE TO LEGAL SUBSTANCES!!!
5/9/2013 4:06 PM
Yes, and as discussed, there were players who possibly had false positives because of certain substances that were legally purchased that at the time.

ALL CAPS!!! MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!
5/9/2013 4:13 PM

Yet, and as discussed, Ortiz's career arc suggest PED use.   As does his profile. 

RACIST!!!!!

5/9/2013 4:19 PM

Bottom line is Ortiz used them.   He has no right to cry "But I had bad April before."

5/9/2013 4:21 PM

5/9/2013 5:02 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.